New AR trigger

http://youtu.be/eQtCTUq4Y_I

Pretty interesting .... It's ATF approved

Basically from what I've gathered it has a very positive reset where it seemingly pushes forward on your trigger finger in the "auto" setting ...

"The 3MR is a drop-in 3-mode fire control system with Safe, Semi-Automatic, and Tac-Conâ„¢'s patented 3rd Mode. The 3rd mode has a positive reset that dramatically reduces the split times between shots. The positive reset characteristic is achieved by transferring the force from the bolt carrier through the trigger assembly to assist the trigger back onto the front sear. As a result, this gives the firearm the fastest reset possible. Both semi and 3rd mode positions exhibit a non-adjustable 4.5 pound trigger pull weight. Why 4.5 pounds? Because most law enforcement agencies limit any trigger used for duty to 4.5 pounds and above. Extensive testing done by Tac-Conâ„¢, the ATF (BATFE), and professional shooters have proven that this is the fastest semi-automatic trigger in the world. The 3MR is ATF approved and is NOT a NFA part. Each trigger is accompanied by a copy of the ATF letter. This is not a bump fire system. The shooter must pull the trigger once for every round fired.
Additional information will be available at www.tacfirecon.com on December 1st.
Thank you for interest in TAC-CON!!"

http://tacfirecon.com/

TacCon-3MR-Trigger.jpg Edited by mcordell
Intresting. For that kind on money Ill stick with the Gessiele Super Dynamic 3 gun thats going in mine soon. I just don't see the appeal of something that mimics full auto myself, but I do understand that people love toys. Now if we could get the NFA repealed and I could buy a pig (m60) that would be sweet

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 1

Intresting. For that kind on money Ill stick with the Gessiele Super Dynamic 3 gun thats going in mine soon. I just don't see the appeal of something that mimics full auto myself, but I do understand that people love toys. Now if we could get the NFA repealed and I could buy a pig (m60) that would be sweet

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

True ... Well this seems way better than those slide fire stocks haha

I also have one of the s3g triggers ... Love it

That's pretty interesting.

What would be even more interesting is if they could figure out a way to have the bolt carrier release the hammer after it returns to battery :)

EDIT: Actually, a FRCH before it goes into battery. Timing is everything, so they say.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1
It looks like a well made trigger from the picture but as Dolomite said, anything letting the trigger move that violently is probably going to get old fast, quicker than than the cost of feeding it, for me maybe anyway.

Plus I have to wonder, mostly since I don't know, how long everything will hold up before wear and tear take effect and it needs replacement parts (how much $?) or even replacement?

Warranty?

I'm actually wondering because if the regular semi auto pull is better than good with no over travel, I could live with 4.5lb
Now we'd have to be talking pretty damn great with the semi mode, I've only ever pulled one Gessiele trigger, and I'm not sure which one but I'd be expecting similar performance, though not as light a trigger granted. Then I could justify about half as having a great trigger. The other half I could justify for showing off in front of the ladies... Or showing off for other gun nerds, whatever.

May still be interesting if it handles well?
@Mike: Hmmm, I guess not.

What we really need is some kind of FA simulating handguard. Something that will slide all over the place and be connected to the trigger somehow(magnets?) to effectively, yet gently force enough reset to go faster than Ricky Bobby on meth.

Hmm, magnets...

Think about it, it could replace current military tec, it, it, it could be a game changer! Edited by TrickyNicky