TGO Lowers have arrived at D&T Arms!!!

Hey Tricky,On the upper, is there something engraved to the right of TGO or is it a reflection in the picture?

There's a TGO logo next to TGO. Way freakin snazzy IMO.

I hope you guys at D&T Arms had the forethought to stock a bunch of accessories, build kits, barrels, Furniture, etc.

They did offer me a build kit. Having recently got one from PSA I didn't think to ask how much they were.

Don't forget to buy some stuff from D&T when you pick up your lowers if you can. At the TGO transfer rate and all the time it takes to book them in/out/NICS they have to be about losing money on the deal. Grab a few mags if you can, you may spend a few bucks more than you would online, but the benefit of having a good store like D&T around far outweighs those few bucks. IMO.
  • Like 2
Yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!! I've been working stupid late every day, so I'll have to wait til Saturday. :(

Guess that's OK, as my final few parts for the build won't be here for at least another week. I seriously wanna see that pic of Smith surrounded by 'Murican goodness!!

Picked up my two sequential TGO Lowers at D&T last night.

As quick as I drove over, I was third at the pickup. Had a nice chat with David and got to see his clean and orderly shop for the first time. All the paperwork was in order from CMT and D&T, filled out the 4473, paid the NICS fee and the very modest transfer fee and was quickly good to go.

CINC-House said don't buy anything else, but also bought an armorer's wrench as it's real bad karma to use a LGS's transfer and not make an additional purchase. Almost picked up a reasonably priced trigger & grip kit and some ammo, but I saved it for the next couple trips & excuse to get out of the house. 

Got a hot cup of coffee, asked David a few questions about his line, talked a little treason and asked his opinion on 300 Blackout, trigger kits, uppers, the Rivergate Mall area (he's across the street)  and the national scene. Compared notes on military service (he's a retired Navy Chief) and his work on ship armaments systems during his time; it make sense he's running a ship-shape gun shop & crew now. Good bunch of folks.

Edited by QuietDan
  • Like 2

I picked up my lower this morning. Great service! That's a nice store you guys have. I also grabbed a couple boxes of ammo while I was there just to show some TGO gratitude. Thanks for handling these transfers and the great transfer fee as well! -southernasylum Sent from my iPhone using [url="http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1"]Tapatalk[/url]ra6umu5u.jpga6ebymyv.jpg

Edited by southernasylum
  • Like 1