(She's now safe at home) My 14-year-old daughter is missing

I hate to sound negative and I hope this is just some game she is playing hiding somewhere, but often if a child has been taken it is by someone close. Anything peculiar with family, neighbors, or friends as of lately? Grandparents, older sibs, or another parent?
I only ask because as a LEO once I found a missing teen with an older half sibling no one mentioned. Edited by Patton

TGO Dave:

I've reposted your e-mail's contents on Facebook. 

Trusting that this is the official word thus far and that you or TripleDigitRide "Dad" will send us the official Amber Alert when it's out.

I'm up for a ground search if it comes to that.

Please keep us updated, TripleDigitRide "Dad", or TGO Dave.

Edited by QuietDan
Guest RebelCowboySnB

Not sure if it will help any but its now posted in both Ga gun forums. Its an announcement on every page on the forum I have the option of doing that.

Guest Jonconsiglio
I saw this on lightfighter and decided to sign up and offer my support. I know I can't do a lot from south Texas at the moment, but I'm willing to help in any way I can.

We'll keep your family and your daughter in our prayers.
  • Moderators

Perhaps it has already been done, but if not someone needs to trace the route she would take home from school. Look for anything out of the ordinary. Pay attention to everything.

Would there have been any events that she'd have passed by (festivals, parties, etc)?

Would she have taken any alternate routes for any foreseeable reason?

I saw this on lightfighter and decided to sign up and offer my support. I know I can't do a lot from south Texas at the moment, but I'm willing to help in any way I can.

We'll keep your family and your daughter in our prayers.

Thanks Brother.. LF'ers doing what they do best..