(She's now safe at home) My 14-year-old daughter is missing

Man Im so sorry!!  I also have a 14 year old daughter, and I worry about her all the time.  I can onkly imagine what you're going thru.  Do you have access to her Facebook page?  I try to keep my daughters passwords, but thats difficult since they change them so easily...I will certainly keep my eyes open for her. I am out and about every afternoon in Nashville, Goodlettsville and Madison, including Rivergate mall area.  If it comes to a ground search of some kind, please post it here or email me and I'm there!  Not sure what else I can do, but if you think of anything, let me know.

As far as I know, she doesn't have a cell phone with her. 

I can't say for sure, but I'm not convinced she left against her own will. The problem is, she knows some very shady people. As a Father, it's difficult not to think the worst.

As of this posting, she and the person she was last seen with have not been found.

Again, Thanks to everyone for their support. it is truly appreciated.

I just sent the flyer to a friend in Springfield for him to keep an eye out. We're all praying for a quick and safe return. Hopefully you will hear something soon to ease your worries.

BTW, I have not yet received the email from TGO.

Edited by netmindr
I know you are worried sick but I would feel better knowing that the guy she was last seen with is also missing. I think she will most likely turn up somewhere with the guy she was last seen with. I would put a key logger on her computer and cell phone such as Webwatcher when she returns home. That way you will know all passwords and conversations. Some things that you find out you will need to bite your tongue or she will know you are watching.
  • Moderators

She was last seen leaving the school on foot with a boy from school. He claims to know nothing.

As of now, the last person she was seen with is insisting he has no idea where she is.

As of this posting, she and the person she was last seen with have not been found.

I am a little bit confused. Has the boy she was seen leaving on foot from school with been found? 

Damn TDR. Prayers sent to your family. I got the TGO facebook notice and my wife and I have shared it to several hundred of our TN facebook friends. We pray for a safe return!. I'm pretty close to you, if you need me Bro, let me know!

Dave