You know you're old when....

Raoul

Guest RebelCowboySnB

The dimmer switch should never have been moved from the floorboard, by the way. 

I think that's another sign that I may be old? Now, get off my damned lawn. 

Could be worse an think the started peddle should have never been moved out of the floor...

How about 4 track tapes that was pre 8-track, my wife was a keypunch operator, the #3 washtub on the back porch was our Hot tub, going to the Western Auto and buying a box of 22 shorts for $0.29 and I was 9 and no-one questioned that. The way I heard the balls floating in the bathtub was if they floated like a cork you couldn't get the job done anymore. That is the family version of it anyway. I prefer my dimmer switch on the floor and the starter button on the floor also. I also prefer a POTUS and congress that gave a crap about this beautiful country.

Guest Bonedaddy

When DUIs were misdemeanors (I knew people that had 10 or more), cops often drank on the job, beer cans had pull tabs that could be fashioned into fishin' lures and Staff was a popular beer (at least in my neighborhood).

When DUIs were misdemeanors (I knew people that had 10 or more), cops often drank on the job, beer cans had pull tabs that could be fashioned into fishin' lures and Staff was a popular beer (at least in my neighborhood).

If you can only remember pull tabs, you're not old. Don't you know what a church key is?

You remember standing in line at the only McDonalds in town to try the new Big Mac sandwich. 

(If you could say twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun in less than 7 seconds you got one for free!)

Guest Bonedaddy

Yea, I remember Church keys, just don't remember drinkin' any brews with'm. I hated them damn thangs. Made it hard to get to my sardines and mustard.

Guest Bonedaddy

You remember standing in line at the only McDonalds in town to try the new Big Mac sandwich. 

(If you could say twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun in less than 7 seconds you got one for free!)

Did that a buncha times! I remember when they had way less than 1 million served on their signs and their fish sammich was actually good. And I wish Roy Rogers Roast Beef would come back like it was.