My Mossberg 590A1 is done

Guest 5Legion

Guest 5Legion

Mossberg001.jpg

Aimpro Tac short Hogue stock, Choate +1 extension, CDM gear mount and Streamlight, Mesa side saddle, Wilderness Tactical sling, and a Meprolight tritium bead. In my view the ultimate combat shotgun...

Edited by 5Legion

Nice. I love the 590's!

My first shotgun years ago was the 590.

I got rid of the 590 (9 shot with ghost ring sights) and the Benelli M3 Super 90 (8 shot with ghost ring sights), but regretted it ever since.

I recently replaced the 590 with a new M590A1. Difference in this one is it doesn't have the stock like yours, it has the tacti-cool stuff from the factory.

M590A1_Sig716-1.jpg

Now I need to replace that Benelli!

Mine looked like this and would do pump and auto-loader of course.

ben_m3_switch.jpg
04_m3_tactical_0_0.png

http://www.benelliusa.com/m3-convertible-semi-auto-pump-shotgun

Let me be the first to thank you for NOT putting some ridiculous AR collapsible stock or some other silly gimmickry on there.

Caster, I would agree on your stock comment but if the gun is going to be used by multiple people, especially females,  that's not always possible.  When I was setting up my 870 for HD, I ended up having to put on a collapsible Knoxx stock for my wife to be able to reach the foregrip to be able to cycle the action without removing the stock from her shoulder.   With the standard stock she wasn't able to.         

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.