The FNH thread.

whitewolf001

So...you are discriminating against FNH long arms???  ;)

Never, as I'm a big fan of the FAL and especially a SCAR groupie/whore, lolz. I fregin LOVE those rifles. A fella I know has the 16S FDE registered as a SBR, barrel was sent off and brought down to 11 or 11.5", can't recall. Well.... now that I think about it, the ONLY long gun FN makes that I don't care for is the FNAR, I figure if I wanna go long range I'd use a PBR or something akin to it or for semi auto I'd get a SCAR 17S though the FNAR is reasonably priced, just not for me.

Never, as I'm a big fan of the FAL and especially a SCAR groupie/whore, lolz. I fregin LOVE those rifles. A fella I know has the 16S FDE registered as a SBR, barrel was sent off and brought down to 11 or 11.5", can't recall. Well.... now that I think about it, the ONLY long gun FN makes that I don't care for is the FNAR, I figure if I wanna go long range I'd use a PBR or something akin to it or for semi auto I'd get a SCAR 17S though the FNAR is reasonably priced, just not for me.

I have a SCAR 16s and 17s and the AR10...love them all.  The only thing my AR10 is lacking at the moment is a good scope as is my 17s...both are on my "to do" list, :)

I don't have any FNH handguns though...closest thing I have to their 45 is my HK45!

I have a SCAR 16s and 17s and the AR10...love them all.  The only thing my AR10 is lacking at the moment is a good scope as is my 17s...both are on my "to do" list, :)

I don't have any FNH handguns though...closest thing I have to their 45 is my HK45!

You should fix that with a Five-seveN... :D

You should fix that with a Five-seveN... :D

Frankly, I would except about a year or so ago I decided to condense the calibers I have/use.  At this point, all my pistols are either 45ACP or 10MM and unless something changes I doubt I'll change that anytime soon.  There are a lot of interesting calibers out there but I don't have the budget or the time to enjoy them all! :)

Love my FNX-40.  More of a range gun/home protection gun.  Picked up .357 Sig conversion barrel a few months back to give me some more variety :)  The FNX-45 Tactical is on my wish list.

Edited by Mick6R

My FN 5.7 in FDE, my PS90 in OD Green,  my fathers FN 5.7 in FDE, + my best friends FN 5.7 in black, SCAR 17 black, + 45T FDE.

69f08bd2-9343-4b8c-a87c-f3ec7d171a9f_zps

Our trio of FN 5.7's.

2d443560-5da0-4863-ae13-27669a99d426_zps

Latest addition my friends. My FN SLP 18" x AimPoint Micro T-1 2 MOA x Larue LT661 QD Mount

764B694C-F3BC-4ABC-A957-3EFEFD6BFB43_zps

5EE62ECE-1764-422C-900F-9036528E9019_zps

Pardon the lackluster photographs my friend, but these were taken with my mobile device. I fault my best friend for the FN addiction! Now my father has the bug.  :shake: Awaiting the call from my local shop for a 45T in FDE! 

• Like 4

I've got a FN five-seven and plan to get a FNX Tactical 45 next. Love me some FN guns! I do plan to get another 5.7x28 just because I want the updated gun as well. :lol:

FN_Five_Seven_1.jpg

FN_Five_Seven_2.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/07/thumbnail/epu6ejy6.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/12/thumbnail/3ezy7uge.jpg

I'm currently carrying the 5.7x28 because my XDs 45 is off for the recall work. I'm starting to dig it as my main gun now. :up:

Edited by JohnC

Those things are sweet but man are they BIG, lol. Seriously, I have itty-bitty hands so holding that thing was almost like holding a D.Eagle, haha. :p

I have big hands, so it's not really an issue. I'm a major Sig addict so I keep buying those. I think next on the list is another 229, then the scar 17s and maybe the 45 tactical. There's just so much out there right now, the list changes every other day.

This is my carry piece. FNX-40 with Ameriglo Green/Yellow Sights and Talon Grips. I soon will be purchasing the Metal Safety Lever package from JathTech. Put about 800 rounds through it and it shoots like a dream!

1385518_10202099043226159_1209587436_n.j

Are the grips adhesive type and do they have a rubber compound feel to them like hogue's or more of a polymer feel?