I need a new knife.

I have both a zt0350 and a benchmade mini griptillian. I carry my benchmade more than the zt. Dont get me wrong, I like it alot, its just a bit to bulky for edc for me. to each his own though. I think Im going to get another benchmade next, just havent decided which one yet.

[quote name="Caster" post="1077462" timestamp="1386808629"]The guy who started this thread can load several hundred .308's for the price of them Lapua's.[/quote] I really need to get my shit together. I got a press and some surplus powder. I need some dies, brass and bullets lol. I really need some more shooting in my life Tapatalk ate my spelling.

You may need to do if the knife is real cheesy. Even my cheap Kershaw Cryos have the steel type stamped on the blade. The good knives usually have the steel type stamped on the blade as well, so you can just google it.

If you believe what's stamped on the blade of a gas station pocket knife, I've got a couple you might be interested in. :)

Somebody's gotta shoot at the close up stuff :)

Bad as I am, even an Accuracy International is a hundred yard rifle.

On another note, an acquaintance of mine is some 70+ years old. He regularly shoots a 500g lead boolit (cast by him) in a 45/70 and iron sights. Ringing a gong at 800 yards? Not a problem.

Bad as I am, even an Accuracy International is a hundred yard rifle.

On another note, an acquaintance of mine is some 70+ years old. He regularly shoots a 500g lead boolit (cast by him) in a 45/70 and iron sights. Ringing a gong at 800 yards? Not a problem.

I have a few 500 grainers for my 458. Now THAT's a bullet.

[quote name="Caster" post="1077493" timestamp="1386810934"].............how the hell does every thread I start make its way to casting lead boolits?[/quote] Well the knife thing is settled, so on to the next topic lol. Tapatalk ate my spelling.
  • Like 1
[quote name="mikegideon" post="1077525" timestamp="1386813068"]This ain't the first TGO thread to head for the ditch. We'll get some homos in here before it's all over. :)[/quote] Hey homos need good knives too. Tapatalk ate my spelling.
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had Kershaw and it was a really good knife (great customer service btw). Then I bought my Benchmade Barrage and made the Kershaw feel cheap. I highly recommend Benchmade. And of course there is always Emerson.... (have a Combat Karambit on backorder right now, can't get here soon enough). 

This little Kershaw that secret Santa gave me is really hangin in there. I'm very happy with it. Very stiff belt clip, I like that. Razor edge and I've been using it, not lookin at it. I'll likely buy another one if anything happens to this one.