Ok , Heres the challenge, lets see some answers

LEO office.

I know where ya going with this, Gun Free ZONES, they dont work.

I am just trying to find a GUN FREE ZONE that would work and since the space station became an International Space Station I think I read that there is a small hand gun safe on the station now. Will do some research on that one.

Where do you know of that someone inside a jail carries a firearm?

My Grandson is a jailer in a county jail here in middle TN and except for when he goes into the cell area itself he is armed. When he enters the cell area his gun is placed in lock box just out side the cell walk floor door.

I guess I should have made it a little more clear huh?  I should have said public facility where the general population can go I guess.

Any secure facilities the general public has access to there will be people that are armed. Schools, Hospital, Courthouses, they all have someone with a gun in them.

Any secure facilities the general public has access to there will be people that are armed. Schools, Hospital, Courthouses, they all have someone with a gun in them.

I didn't say anything about "secured" facilities particularly.  I could say the White House but it has more guns in it than DC Police Department but one would never think so just going through it on a tour.

• Moderators

If I have access to the facility and there isn't somebody wanding me down, I can tell you at least one person who will be armed.;) Edited by Chucktshoes

RED kind of hit this on the head when he said I was looking for just one place that the general public has access to everyday that could truly be a gun free zone and it be a totally safe zone. The general public does not have access to the jail cells or the Space Station so those are not allowed even though they did fit the ideology of my original question.

RED kind of hit this on the head when he said I was looking for just one place that the general public has access to everyday that could truly be a gun free zone and it be a totally safe zone. The general public does not have access to the jail cells or the Space Station so those are not allowed even though they did fit the ideology of my original question.

You've set up a straw argument for it to be a gun free zone and it be a totally safe zone. Name a place where guns are allowed that's a totally safe zone. Even the womb isn't. If one isn't true, the opposite can't be either.

We all know that gun free zones are not completely gun free, the general public is barred from being armed, not everyone.

Guest TNSovereignty

All federal offices (Social Security being the worst) & most DMV centers.  Because we the people get so @#%@^@ irate in those places that sometimes we're tempted to unholster, shoot up all their @#%@#%#^ computers, and maybe, just maybe get a civilized human-to-human dialogue going.