Ruger GP100 .357 magnum 4"

Yeah, swore I would never, but you know how that goes.

For trade I have a Ruger GP100 4" in .357 magnum.  Here's the skinny on it.

This is a newer gun, although I dumped the Hogue grip it came with in favor of the old school.  I like them much better.  I am pretty sure I have the original Hogue somewhere to include, but don't quote me on that. 

It is currently wearing a Hi Viz fiber-optic front in red.  The gun comes with the rest of the set in addition to the stock factory black blade.

The holster you see is the pancake from SimplyRugged in oxblood.  It does not have a strap on the top, but retention is still very good.  Fantastic holster, and looks great with the old style grips.

I am including 19 125 grain JHP Remington Golden Saber rounds in .357 magnum with it.

It also comes with two HKS speed loaders.

_DSC2669_zps470494b0.jpg

This is my last .357/.38 special, so I am looking to increase the value for trade with the following...

_DSC2670_zps38b46299.jpg

Nevermind the object under the towel.  That is my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.  From right to left:

Rainier 125 grain FP FMJ.  (I have used a few out of this 500 box, but there is at least 400 in it.)

Falcon 158 grain LSWC (There is only about 100 left in this box.)

1,200 Small Pistol Magnum Primers

A case for two speed loaders

Enough brass to keep you busy for a while (It's about 1,000, but I will count it if you want.)

RCBS 3 die set for .38/.357 (Carbide of course)

LEE factory crimp die

LEE powder thru expanding die

LEE turret plate

LEE Loader for .38/.357 (This is the manual hammer them together loader.  Pretty cool.)

LEE shell holder

LEE auto-prime shell holder (not pictured)

CCI snake shot rounds.  (not pictured)

I am looking to trade this for one of the following:

1.  Beretta CX4 Storm (Pref: 92 mag)

2.  An entry level AR-15 with an aluminum lower, forward assist, dust cover, and M4 ramps.  I am not brand loyal as I know some people on this board have built some fine AR's.

3.  A 9mm carbine taking Glock mags.

4.  If someone is not a reloader I would trade the handgun, speed loaders, HI Viz set, and Golden Saber rounds only for a Full Size Ruger SR9 with extra mags or ammo.

Edited by Will H

If you end up selling just the Ruger, let me know. I'd love to have a shot at the brass, and maybe the rest of the goodies. 

GLWTS!

I will do so.  Thanks.

I have a NIB M4orgery that I would be happy to trade for this but the distance is too great as well.  If you have any vacation plans to Gatlinburg or Piegeon Forge PM me.

I don't think I will be getting out there anytime soon, but thanks.

Edited by Will H
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By TriggerZ
      Gorgeous Polish Tantal Ak-74 in BFPU (Battlefield PickUp) finish. Non key-holing rifle. Roughly 100 rounds through it. Great looking & running rifle. Will come with 350 rounds of 60gr 5.45x39 steel case ammo & 5 30rd magazines (2 TapCo “Bakelite style”, 2 Circle 11, 1 Bulgarian).
      Open to offers on other quality Ak trades, possible Ar trades... open to quality weapon system offers.

• By jeffmem
      I think this falls under firearms but mods please move if wrong forum. 

I bought this several years ago thinking I would do a restoration shotgun project but never did it and never will. This is a serialized part so you will need to be TN resident with HCP.  Asking $100  / offers

• By jeffmem
      Killer instinct CHGD crossbow, new in box - $150

Krytac metal airsoft. I bought this used with a stripped gear and took it apart to fix and quickly got lost 😞 ... sent it back to krytac for a pretty expensive internal rebuild and have only shot it a few times since its back. No battery or charger included. It has some scratches from wear . - $150

• By Capbyrd
      Fantastic condition Chinese Norinco SKS.   I'm no expert on these guns but this is one of the nicest Chinese SKS models that I have ever laid eyes on.   Bayonet is in place as well as the cleaning kit brushes in the stock.  Sling also included.   

I'm asking $500 ftf in Memphis but I can travel a couple of hours away if you want to meet. I'll also be in Nashville on the 21st.  

SALE PENDING

• By mcordell
      Selling to fund some more NV.
      As new FN SCAR 17s Belgium made in Black. Rifle is in excellent condition with under 200rds fired. Cosmetically it’s in great / excellent condition. Hard to tell it’s ever been fired.

Includes:
      SCAR 17s Rifle in Black
      Geissele Super Scar Trigger (Installed)
      Geissele Heavy & Light Spring (Heavy Installed)
      PMM BCM Grip
      9 x 20rd FN OEM Magazines
      (7 Black / 2 FDE / 6 magazines are brand new in their boxes)
      Also I will include the factory trigger.
      The cardboard FN shipping box won’t be included.

Price:
      $3500 As described
      $3250 w/ 1 Magazine
      $3100 w/1 Magazine & Factory Trigger Only

NO TRADES

Shipping: I can ship as long as you cover shipping. 

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines