Top Shot Winner Chris Cheng Came Out Today

KahrMan

Y'all still don't get it.  Just because you don't care, doesn't mean that tabloids are the same way.  Scandals can ruin a person.  Getting out in front of that to make things easier is an option that some feel that they need to take.  

So its about the $.  Got it.

Quiet life not necessary.

as a side bar, I was ruined financiall and professionally.  It ain't that bad.

Edited by R_Bert
[quote name="56FordGuy" post="1080710" timestamp="1387384112"]Well that could be. I had to sign a waiver when I didn't take the Prius, then I was asked to leave when I brought my own Coexist sticker in, the one made up of gun logos. It's okay though. I figured it out even without the training class. :lol:[/quote] You homo lol
[quote name="Il Duce" post="1080716" timestamp="1387384698"]You homo lol[/quote] Me? Are you sure? I'm a libertarian gun owner with a farm, and a welding/ fabrication shop. I drive a truck, work on heavy equipment, dislike Obama, and have been together with the same guy for 8 years! What part of that makes me gay? Oh, wait...:lol: Edited by 56FordGuy
  • Like 2

Me? Are you sure? I'm a libertarian gun owner with a farm, and a welding/ fabrication shop. I drive a truck, work on heavy equipment, dislike Obama, and date guys! What part of that makes me gay? Oh, wait... :lol:

Its the libertarian part.  Thats the part.   I'm sure of it

• Like 1

That's kinda like saying, "I went to school with a black guy". I know enough homos to redecorate Caesar's Palace. They're just regular folks to me. Even took one to Stones River one day. He shot a couple of my .45's and at least one of my AR's... no flinchin' :)

No, I didn't throw that out there to give me brownie points, just don't what to be label something I am not, he lives his life one way and I life it my way. I don't get in his business and he doesn't get in mine.

Guest dieselshadow
[quote name="Capbyrd" post="1080726" timestamp="1387385709"]Its the libertarian part. Thats the part. I'm sure of it[/quote] He drives a Ford truck. It clearly has nothing to do with anything else.

No, I didn't throw that out there to give me brownie points, just don't what to be label something I am not, he lives his life one way and I life it my way. I don't get in his business and he doesn't get in mine.

I hear you. I think the point to this thread, if there is one, is that Cheng is a public figure (even if it's a small public), and he has to manage that. That makes sense. Promoting an alternative lifestyle to a bunch of gun nuts doesn't.

• Like 1

He was a very nice guy. I couldn't care less what he does with his life but I do have to wonder; Why do things like this warrant a public announcement?

+1

We should start being televised for coming out and admitting we're straight too and expect recognition.
Guest dieselshadow
[quote name="Capbyrd" post="1080735" timestamp="1387387463"]I beg your pardon sir. I drive a Ford truck. What are you trying to say?[/quote] I think I've already said it. :lol: Surely you can tell I'm 100% serious in my claim that all Ford truck owners are gay.

I've already weighed in on the matter and said my piece on another thread. As you lot know, I am rather the kidder,(see above post) but the bashing garbage gets old. My sister is gay and I take rather offense to it, regardless if you're just making fun of gay guys or women, you're still singling out a specific sexual preference. These debates are tiresome as when one uses logic; isn't the freedom to choose how to live, the VERY same thing we all want, just as human beings, gun culture or not?

• Like 6
[quote name="whitewolf001" post="1080748" timestamp="1387388916"]I've already weighed in on the matter and said my piece on another thread. As you lot know, I am rather the kidder,(see above post) but the bashing garbage gets old. My sister is gay and I take rather offense to it, regardless if you're just making fun of gay guys or women, you're still singling out a specific sexual preference. These debates are tiresome as when one uses logic; isn't the freedom to choose how to live, the VERY same thing we all want, just as human beings, gun culture or not?[/quote] No because the liberals here say thats wrong. Thats right, all of you "libertarians" who are about freedoms, yet condemn others for their sexual preference are no better than the liberals and in fact can stand by them in your liberal ideals.

If it's someone I know well here on TGO or outside of TGO and they want to make a joke at my expense that's one thing. When it's someone who I don't know at all and who doesn't know me at all that's different - when it comes to what I say or write, I do get upset when I'm purposely misquoted or when my words are completely changed and still presented as my words. It's important to me in any medium but especially so on an internet forum when what we write is the only way to express one's self.

I understand that doing it apparently doesn't bother most people here and If it doesn't bother you that's fine.

Apologies Robert, I don't know the guy couldn't pick him out of a lineup and could care less, your comment was the most recent one and thus became the target of my shenanigans.
  • Like 1
[quote name="tennessee01tacoma" post="1080774" timestamp="1387394662"]Apologies Robert, I don't know the guy couldn't pick him out of a lineup and could care less, your comment was the most recent one and thus became the target of my shenanigans.[/quote] Could NOT care less
  • Like 4