Phil removed from Duck Dynasty...

NoBanStan

Guest Lester Weevils
I just recall cb as having good red beans & rice and bisquits with white gravy with big chunks of sausage in it, but last time ate there, I think 2004 in Indiana somewhere when visiting wife's Michigan relatives.

Been maybe 3 years since eating intergalactic house of pancakes and it tasted purt good. We almost ate there a few days ago but went home and I cooked a pot of chili instead.

Ate shoneys breakfast bar with 6.8 last year. That was still purt tasty, will go back and try it again one of these years. I don't go out much. :) Edited by Lester Weevils

I don't understand how folks can brag about Cracker Barrel gravy. I have had it 3 different times with a meal and to me it does not have much of a taste at all Really kind of bland like hospital food. I have one less the 10 minutes from my house and have been there 3 times n 14 years and that was just to meet with someone for a lunch or something and that was their choice and not mine......................jmho

Guest Bonedaddy

IF they ever learn how to make proper grits, I will know then that the Apocalypse has come. I like grits, not slimy, bleached out, swamp muck. The only thing I ever had there that had some decent flavor was the hash brown casserole, nothin' else. One item does not a "Southern" restaurant make.

I've avoided commenting but found a response that's fitting. I didn't go through the whole thread so hopefully this isn't a 205.

I'm sure you guys are just as disgusted with the liberal agenda as I am.

Merry Christmas.

[URL=http://s779.photobucket.com/user/richarddacat/media/MISC/Comparing-Robertson-and-Ahmadinejad_zps25c65579.jpg.html]Comparing-Robertson-and-Ahmadinejad_zps2[/URL]

• Like 2

I've avoided commenting but found a response that's fitting. I didn't go through the whole thread so hopefully this isn't a 205.
I'm sure you guys are just as disgusted with the liberal agenda as I am.

Merry Christmas.

Comparing-Robertson-and-Ahmadinejad_zps2

Now that's a great example of liberal thinking!

BREAKING NEWS:   Phil's Back on A&E (no joke)

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/12/27/duck-dynasty-to-resume-filming-with-phil-robertson-ae-announces/

For the folks that don't click on links:

'Duck Dynasty' to resume filming with Phil Robertson, A&E announces
Published December 27, 2013
FoxNews.com

The A&E Network announced Friday it would resume filming “Duck Dynasty” with Phil Robertson and the rest of his family next spring.

Robertson had been indefinitely suspended by the network for comments he made about homosexuality in an interview with GQ Magazine.

In a statement released late Friday afternoon, A&E said, “While Phil's comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the "coarse language" he used and the misinterpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article.  He also made it clear he would "never incite or encourage hate." 

The network added that “Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family, a family that America has come to love. As you might have seen in many episodes, they come together to reflect and pray for unity, tolerance and forgiveness.  These are three values that we at A&E Networks also feel strongly about.

“So after discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family.”

Funny watching A& E backpedal on this one. I hope the ducks tell em to duck off when the contract is up. All of a sudden the network has to pause and reflect on family values and then do damage control. TV people suck worst than liars and thieves. The same douchebags that that produce the krudassians, honey doo doo and all the other human exploitation turd shows all of a sudden have to back down because they realize sexual preference groups cant powerplay a family that has dinner together and believes in a loving god. A family that Isn't bound together over sexual desire and sexually oriented lifestyle. They should have said nothing and brought Phil back instead of showing how spineless they really are,along with insulting the viewers and sponsors.... Bing bong jackasses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1
Guest TresOsos

Yeah I think the whole Duck Dynasty thing backfired on them.

They, A&E thought they were putting a bunch of laughable Redneckersons on TV.

Problem is people identified with them and they weren't so Laughable.

I hope GLADD and the LGBT agenda groups feel a lot of "Butthurt" over this one.

Chalk one up for the good guys and a defeat for the LBGT agenda.

I'm offering a free usgi 30 round AR mag to anyone who comes up with the best definition for LBGT. Winner will be picked on New Year's Day I'll even pay the shipping !!!only rule is no cuss words or bonus points for making it duck dynasty related...politically correct not necessary. Not meant to offend any group or personal sexual preference! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.