Hope everyone has a sharp and shiny Christmas!

And as always, Thank You for your Service to our country.

Merry Christmas.

This^^

Merry Christmas Fred, thanks again for your service to our country and very, very nice collection of Jerry's knives!

And this^^.

You're a great American Fred. Because of you, and those like you, I can sit safely on my couch with my wonderful girlfriend this fine Christmas.  :usa:

Merry Christmas everyone.

This^^

And this^^.

You're a great American Fred. Because of you, and those like you, I can sit safely on my couch with my wonderful girlfriend this fine Christmas.  :usa:

Well said, Eric.

And a Merry Christmas to you and your gf, and of course the Husky(s).

This^^

And this^^.

Thanks to all of you and a sincere Merry Christmas. There are a lot of people risking a lot more than I am right now and a lot of folks that are spending Christmas in a crappy Middle East country instead of with their families. They deserve all the thanks and all the respect. Cheers to you all, I'm so proud to be part of this community.

Major Kong, might I ask what the knife is 3rd down on the right side?

If you mean the one with orange scales like the one across from it with blue scales, I was going to ask the same question.

Very cool blade shape. Would love to have one, but probably can't afford it, LOL.

Merry Christmas,
BigK Edited by BigK

If you mean the one with orange scales like the one across from it with blue scales, I was going to ask the same question.

Very cool blade shape. Would love to have one, but probably can't afford it, LOL.

Merry Christmas,
BigK

You can afford anything if you really really like pinto beans :)

Merry Christmas,
BigK

I may have just answered the wrong question. That one is a Busse Muk Limited Edition. They offered these for about a week a couple of years ago. They still show up at Blade and Knob Creek. I use mine in the kitchen constantly.
  • Like 1