Coming Soon: New look and feel for TGO...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint
I hope you don't tear your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back. :lol:

:lol:

Still waiting for the haters to chime in, like I said. There's always at least one in the bunch. But like the saying goes... you can't please everyone, so tell the rest to go **** themselves. :D

Looks good. Just hope it's not too dark, like Arf.com. Makes it kinda hard to read in the actual posting part. I like the clean white background.

I dunno... it always takes my eyes a bit to adjust to the bright background when I'm flipping between TGO and pr0n sites.

Guest Verbal Kint
Looks good. Just hope it's not too dark, like Arf.com. Makes it kinda hard to read in the actual posting part. I like the clean white background.

I like the dark(er) look honestly. Helps those of us that burn the midnight oil from going blind while staring at a bright screen for several hours. I'm sure Tungsten can be persuaded to turn on the option of choosing between the styles.

I think it will spruce the site up quite a bit. And thank you for your help with that part of the design. I hope you don't tear your rotator cuff patting yourself on the back. :lol:

I heard a saying once.

A pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the arse!:lol:

I'll have to see the new design. I just hope those aren't slide grooves from a Glock in the background. :lol:

We did a change over at another board and it became very artsy and horrible to read. Fortunately, there was the option for individual members to go back to the old board design.

Guest Verbal Kint
I'll have to see the new design. I just hope those aren't slide grooves from a Glock in the background. :lol:

Well we tossed around ideas for a USP theme... but it turned out looking too homosexual. Sorry. :D

He knows I love him... in that lonely night in a Central America jungle kinda way. :lol:

Is there anything you would like to share with us....or not share!

And to further warp people's minds about me... here's another photo from that TDY. Here I am promoting international relations with our host country's natives... :D

tdy-hilarity.jpg

Edited by strickj