Another Tradition ruined by the PC brigade

zgunbear

Some day fella's we'll all realize that this is not going to go away. I don't like it much either, but I live my life as I see fit, and the gays can live theirs, they don't bother me and I don't bother them! Some day, we'll all learn to get along with each other, and I damn sure won't let them stop me from watching a parade if that's what I want to do.

Dave

Well said, white boy  :rofl:

• Like 1

I for one am tired of the perversion that I and my household will not watch. We also do not watch a lot of what passes for entertainment for the same reason.

It just bother me that this small deviant minority is redefining America in their twisted image.

You should just drop cable and internet, then you wouldn't have to watch all that LGBT lovin' going on! ;)

Edited by Moped

You should just drop cable and internet, then you wouldn't have to watch all that LGBT lovin' going on! ;)

That's their trap. Make everyone get rid of cable so that you can't keep tabs on them. Next thing that you know, the whole world it's covered in gay.
  • Like 1

This is a serious question.  

What did them scary ole fags do to you guys that makes you so angry and so fearful of them?  It doesn't matter if they like to take it up the pooper or lick some guys staff, they are just trying to be happy and you feel it necessary to deny them that right.  They aren't trying to make you gay or turn your kids.  Its not contagious, its not gonna rub off on you.  Its just a preference.  

What is it about them that you hate so much?  Is it because your god says its wrong?  Fine, I can get with that.  But chances are, your god also teaches you to be tolerant and forgiving of other people regardless of who they are or what they do.  

What is it?  Explain your hate to me.  I want to be educated.  I want to understand.  

• Like 3

This is a serious question.  

What did them scary ole fags do to you guys that makes you so angry and so fearful of them?  It doesn't matter if they like to take it up the pooper or lick some guys staff, they are just trying to be happy and you feel it necessary to deny them that right.  They aren't trying to make you gay or turn your kids.  Its not contagious, its not gonna rub off on you.  Its just a preference.  

What is it about them that you hate so much?  Is it because your god says its wrong?  Fine, I can get with that.  But chances are, your god also teaches you to be tolerant and forgiving of other people regardless of who they are or what they do.  

What is it?  Explain your hate to me.  I want to be educated.  I want to understand.  

I hate to butt in when you're on a roll, but it's usually not a preference. Most of the gay folks I know are just that way. Guys and girls both.

• Like 2
Guest Keal G Seo

I hate to butt in when you're on a roll, but it's usually not a preference. Most of the gay folks I know are just that way. Guys and girls both.

Nah, it's still a preference. I like girls and find the thought of guys gross. So i prefer girls. Kinda like I think mayo is gross but like ketchup, I prefer ketchup. I think you are thinking of "choice" not preference.

As for Cap though, I don't think you will get an answer here. We have had these threads before and no one ever seems to give any answers to questions similar to that. I'd refer you to the YouTube Account Canceled thread for an example of how crazy these can get.

As for Cap though, I don't think you will get an answer here. We have had these threads before and no one ever seems to give any answers to questions similar to that. I'd refer you to the YouTube Account Canceled thread for an example of how crazy these can get.

Well, I wasn't looking for an answer. If I needed one, I'm pretty sure I could get it. I know how to find his ass :).

Guest Keal G Seo

Well, I wasn't looking for an answer. If I needed one, I'm pretty sure I could get it. I know how to find his ass :).

I meant Capbyrd's serious question.