Voldemort closes up shop

Erik88

Karma's a bitch.

You're famous! If you go,to his website and click on "idiots" you'll get a list of people he is publicly defaming. Couldn't you sue him for defamation of character?
AND, why is there a PDF file FULL of personal information about you one there? That's some serious F'n BS right there!!

David Yancey is the idiot who is the dictator a local gun forum. His fascist regime is in control of the forum known as www.tngunowners.com.

Hiel Tungsten!
  • Administrator

You're famous! If you go,to his website and click on "idiots" you'll get a list of people he is publicly defaming. Couldn't you sue him for defamation of character?
AND, why is there a PDF file FULL of personal information about you one there? That's some serious F'n BS right there!!

Hiel Tungsten!

That's been there forever and it's the same info I could pull about you or anyone else thanks to the fact that Tennessee's HCP records are public information.  He's been trying to bait me into a legal battle for years but I honestly couldn't care less which is what makes him completely powerless.

Sooner or later natural selection is going to strike and he'll be a statistic.  When it happens, I plan to visit his grave and take a nice big dump on it.

• Like 11
  • Administrator

Actually I'd forgotten that this had been signed into law...

Tennesseans who possess a valid Handgun Carry Permit (HCP) can breathe a sigh of relief now that House Bill 9 has passed in both legislative chambers and was signed into law by Governor Bill Haslam ®. Sponsored by state Representative William Lamberth (R-44), HB 9 makes all information pertaining to HCP holders confidential and not open for public inspection or publication. This privacy protection legislation went into effect upon the Governor’s signature yesterday. Tennessee becomes the 39th state to enact such permit confidentiality legislation.

A person can no longer request and post the information he posted about me and my wife.  The rest of you are safe from folks like him.  :)

• Like 2
It has amazed me that it took this long for him to lose his FFL, and if it hadn’t been for his stunt in Nashville he may not have lost it.

Every freakin gun hater in the country posts every story they can find about a nut job that passed a background check, and the media covered every one of his ridiculous events, but the Feds hand a license to a guy that has been deemed a likely danger to the public and had his HCP revoked by the state he lives in and the media stands silent.

So the Feds want to push background checks on the states, but they can’t even do a proper one themselves for a firearm dealer. Goes to show you it’s worthless. More government work for people that can't do their job. Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 2
Guest dieselshadow
I'm going to ask the stupid question.....sorry for the ignorance. A Internet search pulls up plenty of Harry Potter crap. Who is this guy and what's his issue?
  • Administrator

It's been the Staff's opinion for a long time that this asshole gets enough of the wrong kind of attention on his own without our forum sending more his way.  Of course the tide has turned on him in the past few years as his antics have failed to produce the sort of windfall he's been hoping for, and the attention he's getting now is more of the type he deserves.  Like I said... karma is a bitch.

• Like 3

Actually I'd forgotten that this had been signed into law...

A person can no longer request and post the information he posted about me and my wife.  The rest of you are safe from folks like him.   :)

I some how missed that. But trust me, very glad it went in.  However I guess it doesn't stop people from posting the information they already obtained.  

http://www.commercialappeal.com/data/gunpermits/

Guest dieselshadow
[quote name="Erik88" post="1086135" timestamp="1388366393"]Apparently so. I titled the thread K W I K R N U without the spaces and it automatically changed it to Voldermort. I saw it before on here but had no idea why until now. :up:[/quote] Yeah, a google search with your terms answered all of my questions. We definitely don't need guys like this 'helping' with any 2nd amendment issues. TGODavid, I understand the forums needs to change the name to not send him anymore attention. The only attention he needs is from a cell mate.