The Glock 41 is out also

Erik88

Here is Massad Ayoob on the new Glock. It's a longslide .45 ACP much like the G34/35. I don't see myself owning one but I'm happy that Glock was able to make it thinner than the G21.

I'm thinking we will see the single stack 9mm in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5_Sd5gcq7Q

That's nice and all, but I don't really see it replacing my g21.

Same here. I love my gen4 21. I'm not sure why Glock thought this would impress anyone. No one has been asking for another .45

People want a single stack 9mm and I'd love a carbine that takes the pistol magazines since I have a quite a few.

• Like 3

Nightrunner is spot on.  All the winers are not getting it.

This thing with an aftermarket 10mm barrel will be THE hotrod, high power semi automatic pistol.  Hands down what the hog hunters have been dreaming about to have as a sidearm.

Glock has been making a factory stock barrel this long to retrofit to a model 20 for some time now...this will make it complete.

This, + thousands.

This would be an incredible seller. With the overall popularity of Glock products in general, I can't see it not being a great selling item. Couple that with the durability and ease of maintenance history of Glocks; and it could be one of the record-setting sellers in the carbine market.

All Glock has to do to achieve this is...1) manufacture it, and 2) make it as durable and easily maintained as the pistols.

I would buy in a heartbeat.

I would buy this for sure when I get the money . I love the slimmer slide and all. To me it is way more practical than a S&W Shield sized G42 in .380 .  I am presently getting my reloading equiptment but after that , maybe the G41 for sure after I handle it  :up:

Edited by tercel89

I would buy this for sure when I get the money . I love the slimmer slide and all. To me it is way more practical than a S&W Shield sized G42 in .380 .  I am presently getting my reloading equiptment but after that , maybe the G41 for sure after I handle it  :up:

Although not a big fan of the G21, primarily because of the size of the grip, I sure would look at the G41 if I were looking for another 45 pistol. For the moment, I'd have to say the Springfield Tactical XD45 with a 5" barrel would be my favorite as a long/full size 45 pistol.

Dunno, I got a G21 and a G30 and I'm not quite sure I need this new gun

Need? I'm sure that's not the case for me, or most of us. But....want? Would like to own and shoot for a while? Yeah, that's more like the rationale most of us will use.

Im also very happy they used a slimmer solid slide instead of cutting a hole in the top like on the 34/35. That just bugs me to no end.

What!?? You mean you don't like all that weight removed and it being sooo much lighter? :rofl:  :rofl:  

Actually, I really do like the slimmer slide.

Edited by hipower
34 slide weighs exactly the same as a 17 slide. Glock is just too f*cking lazy to put in a proper weight recoil spring and a slide that doesnt have a hole in the top.

Personally Id rather have a G21 width slide on the G41 with a proper recoil spring to make it work right. Its a big gun anyways, not like you can practically conceal it IWB. Give it the beef it needs to never break.
  • 8 months later...