Recommend a good belt

This is where I got mine, three years old on my fat butt and it's STILL going strong. It's about just shy of being 1/4", if I did my math right it would be around .18 or .19 inches thick. 1 3/4" width and has belt holes all the way around. They're a bit expensive because they're all custom made to order but judging from the quality, it's something that will last 10 years easily.

http://www.bullhidebelts.com/?gclid=CI6phLTogrwCFWRk7Aodn0IA4g

Ditto here. I have 3 and love them.

I was on the same quest and found a company called LBT (London Bridge Trading). I bought the riggers belt in the coyote tan. Best military / tactical belt I have ever owned. Very comfortable and made in the USA. I wish I had this in the service. Look them up at ( lbtinc.com). There are some discount codes out there if you look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.