Guns Stolen

Guest Kamikaze

Guest Kamikaze

My house was broken into Thursday and I am missing the following guns if any of you come across them. WASR AK-47 with Tapco collapsing stock, black aluminum rail with 6" BSA Red dot, black hand guard, real tree padded sling. I believe the manufacture year was 63 or 64. 2ehu3e7y.jpgynu7uze3.jpg

Damn, really sorry to hear this. If you can afford $15 a month I would recommend getting an alarm system with Simply Safe. I have a wireless system from Life Shield but I pay twice as much.

Just curious, is it all they took? Was the gun hidden or in plan sight?

Guest Kamikaze
[quote name="Erik88" post="1097818" timestamp="1390166753"]Damn, really sorry to hear this. If you can afford $15 a month I would recommend getting an alarm system with Simply Safe. I have a wireless system from Life Shield but I pay twice as much. Just curious, is it all they took? Was the gun hidden or in plan sight?[/quote] They were in my house. I'm pretty sure I know who did it. To many clues pointing his direction. Got a few guitars, my chainsaw, two iPads, my laptop, xbox ect... Didn't touch anything belonging to my wife or kids save a few cheap necklaces in the midst of all her jewelry.
Guest Kamikaze
They have taken prints. Will know results tomorrow. Just trying to find them. I can't replace that SKS and I don't want any of them on the street.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kamikaze
Everyone involved has been caught, it was someone I knew. Someone I had helped out, got him a job at my work, my wife took his kids to school, our kids play ball together. Just got on pills and threw his life away. Sold all my guns and my chainsaw for $200. The guy that bought them panicked and threw them all in the duck river. I'll never see them again over some stupid pills.