Anti-Gun Senator Makes a Fool of Himself

Yeh, he's a dumbass, but he got his message out to his followers. sometimes it doesn't matter what's in their message, but the message

itself. People like him are good for propaganda, while we try to tell the truth and get lambasted for it. Propaganda doesn't require truth

at all, but it is quite effective. Calling him a dumbass misses the point. He got in front of the camera.

We should be getting in front of the camera speaking of reason and logic, and pushing back against unjust anything, while tearing their

arguments to shreds. Uphill battle.

It's all about ideology. You either use yours or you lose to theirs.

Edited by 6.8 AR

Yeh, he's a dumbass, but he got his message out to his followers. sometimes it doesn't matter what's in their message, but the message

itself. People like him are good for propaganda, while we try to tell the truth and get lambasted for it. Propaganda doesn't require truth

at all, but it is quite effective. Calling him a dumbass misses the point. He got in front of the camera.

We should be getting in front of the camera speaking of reason and logic, and pushing back against unjust anything, while tearing their

arguments to shreds. Uphill battle.

It's all about ideology. You either use yours or you lose to theirs.

They know there's enough dolts out there who will believe anything they say without question. That's why Penn and Teller got a fake enviormentalist to get people to sign a petition to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide(water), without being questioned of what it is. The name sounds scary and they said it's found in pestisides, nuclear power plants etc. and now it's in our rivers and lakes and been found in school lunches. Most everyone she talked to signed the petition because they are naive and just too lazy to even ask much less research something they were told by a total stranger. Now some popular liberal politician could tell their sheep the moon is really made of green cheese and they will believe them.

• Like 1

I'm assuming he's complaining about 80% lowers...  where you have to 'finish' the lower on your own....  Those aren't firearms under current law and don't require serial numbers under federal law.

You know, I've seen the term "80% Lowers" and always assumed they were blems or something. I had no clue what they actually are, and that you could buy a receiver like this. Turns out you can have been shooting for years and still learn something new. TGO members are awesome. Thanks for the clarification JayC.

The real problem with this is NOT the dumb A$$ comments, it is that most people don't KNOW it was a mistake and are only focusing on "THAT BIG ASS GUN" and are agreeing that we need to ban it.  Why?  Because the "Senator" has a bully pulpit and we ALL know they wouldn't say something that isn't true, right????

Just like the senator in Colorado who made the comment about once all the high capacity magazines in response to a question or comment about all the magazines that are already in circulation, once they are all shot, then they will be gone.

I work in aviation and have done so for close to 40 years.  I want to throw something at the television every time some jerk on TV makes a totally bogus statement about aircraft or air travel but again, my frustration does little good because a majority of the flying public are totally ignorant of the facts and all they see is the smoking hole.

Aero Precision posted this on their FB page. Gotta love it
any7aqad.jpg

I had to buy one, was on sale for $75. Couldn't pass that one up:-)

Funny thing is that mine will look a lot like the one he was holding and in 300 BLK which means that I can fire a .30 caliber clip mag in 1/2 a second or something.... Edited by Romad7

Hey, we've had supposedly "pro gun" senators make fools of themselves, one or two of who are from right here in Tennesee.

For that matter, I can think back at five or so in Tennessee who have been complete fools.

Gore, Sasser, Gore, Alexander, Corker...