Will H

Ruger American .308

I have decided to change directions and sell this rifle.

This is a Ruger American in .308 with 20 rounds fired.

It comes with:

Ruger butt stock bag

Bushnell Banner 4-16 x 40 Red and Green lighted reticle scope

Blackhawk 9-13 inch Bipod with traverse and pivot

I am looking for $500 FIRM.

The only trade would be for a full size SR9

_DSC3010_zps52068f17.jpg

Edited by Will H
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By hipower
      I have a "spare" 43X for sale. This is a NIB, never fired, Silver slide 43X.  Standard U notch and white dot sights. All the original goodies. PLUS 2 extra 10 round mags will come with it. That gives you a total of 4 mags.
      Reason for selling? I bought another 43X that has some mods to it that I like. And unlike my Shields, I do not intend to start a 43X collection.
      Price is 475 for the package. And I'm firm on the price. This is less than I have in it. Figure pistol price, tics, taxes, and the extra mags and I think this is a very good price.
      Prefer Metro/Davidson sale, but would drive a short distance for a meet.
      No pics at this time. But I think you know what it looks like...a smaller brick/Glock. lol
    • By NickinTN
      Putting up a nice Walther PPQ M2 subcompact 9mm for sale. Comes with a total of 4 mags, one flush fit 10 rd, two 10 round with the pinky ext and one 15 round extended as well as plastic case and speed loader.  Sweet little gun and if you are not familiar with the PPQ lineup from Walther they have one of the nicest striker-fire triggers out there. Front night site, two dot rears.  Also included will be a Dara Holsters IWB kydex holster.  Rubberized Talon grips on it now, they are easily removed. 

Feel free to PM with questions.  I'm in the Jackson area. 
      $475
      Will consider  trades, would love to have a Glock 29sf, will consider others 10mm and 357 Sig are high on the list 

• By Ahitchc4
      Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) Trigger. Right around a year old in great shape. Around 300 rounds on this trigger. 

1st stage is 2.75-3.00lbs and 2nd stage is 1.5-1.75lbs.
      “Swag pack” with Geissele stickers and patches included. 

$100 firm shipped.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines