So you want to see a picture of some of the Walmart problem?

Best thing to do, Take a camera or(use your cell phone) and take pictures or better yet, Video these guys bragging about their making money on the little guy and post it up on youtube and face book. I bet you'll reach a bunch of people that way.

• Like 3
It would be hard to hold my tongue if I saw these guys trying to hawk ammo at a show, flea market,or the trunk of their turdbox. I wouldn't incite an altercation but would certainly make sure anyone within ear shot would know how they came about their high dollar ammo.
  • Like 3

I haven't been able to muster up my courage to make my monthly Wally World run. Had planned on it Monday, didn't feel like going. So today was the day. The snow came, schools let out and I didn't go. I just don't have the black heart or malice to take my 7 y/o there. I will try again to go in a few days.

I stopped buying deodorant, dog food, and everything else at Walmart because they couldn't keep ammo in stock before this madness started let alone afterward.  I have taken my money elsewhere.  I have also started leaning on the manufacturers.  It has been over a year since this started and there is no excuse at this point for the manufacturers not investing the necessary capital to increase production. 

Lol, they can't keep ammo in stock because people like the guys pictured are waiting to snatch it up and re-sell it.  Walmart is hardly to blame.  They used to have a ton of ammo before all this madness went down.  Recently I've seen them start carrying cases of ammo....they didn't do that before.

I stopped buying deodorant, dog food, and everything else at Walmart because they couldn't keep ammo in stock before this madness started let alone afterward.  I have taken my money elsewhere.  I have also started leaning on the manufacturers.  It has been over a year since this started and there is no excuse at this point for the manufacturers not investing the necessary capital to increase production.

That's funny, because I quit buying ammo at gun stores because I couldn't get deodorant there.

Just kidding.
  • Like 1

Keep posting pictures, it's just a matter of time before one of them gets spotted sitting at Walmart when they were supposed to have been at work. All of this assuming these scum have jobs.

Lol, no fear there I don't think.

In their mind THIS is their job. I recall last spring when outdoor flea markets started back up several new faces sprang up with tables of ammo, all of which was doubled or tripled in price. When I asked if someone had cleaned out a closet of a shooter or fell on hard times and needed to liquidate I already knew the answer.

"Hmmph, I worked all winter to find this son. I'm just trying to make a livin".

Followed by the ever entertaining

"Ever since I got the fi-bo-my-algae and that g*d d*m obamer ain't sent me a check yet I'm barely making it"

I'm sorry , but I have no sympathy for these type of people. Always an excuse not to work.

Oh yeah, icing on the cake ?!? Oh several grand worth of tats and looked to be about 25, hahaha.
I thought WM had a posted ammo policy and it was enforced...except in the case of cronyism and cash in the till. Store management has a no tolerance policy? Eff WM and the clerks who blow their buddies.

I guess you have really arrived when you got an in with a clerk at WM.

Keep posting pictures, it's just a matter of time before one of them gets spotted sitting at Walmart when they were supposed to have been at work. All of this assuming these scum have jobs.

Probably government workers of some sort if they do work.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24585997/2-bodies-found-in-walmart-lot

2 bodies found in Murfreesboro Wal-Mart parking lot Posted: Jan 30, 2014 4:27 AM EST Updated: Jan 30, 2014 5:53 AM EST
Posted by Rachel Clark - email

24585997_BG4.jpg

24585997_BG2.jpg Police released this photo of the suspect vehicle. If you see it, police ask you to call them immediately.

24585997_BG3.jpg Police released this photo of the suspect vehicle. If you see it, police ask you to call them immediately.

MURFREESBORO, TN (WSMV) -

Police found the bodies of two men in a Walmart parking lot in Murfreesboro Wednesday night.

Officers were called to investigate the unresponsive subjects on the ground at 2000 Old Fort Parkway.

The exact cause of death for the men has not been determined at this time.

Investigators are treating the case as a homicide.

Detectives have identified a blue or gray four-door sedan, possibly a Chevrolet, as the suspect vehicle. The back windows of the car are broken.

Those with information about this case or anyone who sees this vehicle are asked to call the police department at 893-1311.

As posted on another forum. Look how many rounds this guy is selling!

Yes, he and people like him are part of the problem. So are the buyers.

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=2735131

I wonder how these guys will handle the recall? Or is winchester doing it all. Looks like 10 cents a round is the magic number no matter how many thousands of rounds you buy. Edited by Randall53

I don't know the laws, but I heard that for anyone to "'resell" ammo as they are, they have to collect tax again. Is this true?

Dave

Resale of goods for profit in TN requires sales tax (except for certain exceptions, like to non-profits/schools and whatnot)  even if you paid TN sales tax to acquire the item in the first place. If you mean the .10/box ammo tax, no.

If your gross sales are $400/month, you're supposed to register with tax office, but whether they are or not, you are indeed supposed to collect and pay them to state.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot