ZZ and me...

Steelharp

A friend of mine met Billy at an airport counter many years ago.  ZZ was in town and he was shipping a couple cases of local beer back to himself.  My friend was in line behind him shipping a car part to Detroit and had no idea the short scruffy looking guy in from of him was Billy Gibbons.  At one point, the box (about 5 ft long and 8" square) slipped in my friend's hands and it hit Billy in the back.  When my friend got to the clerk, she was completely flustered, giddy, and just staring that the two tickets and backstage passes he'd put on the counter.  :stunned:

My friend was hence forth known as the guy who bonked Billy Gibbons in the back of the head with a steering gear.  :rofl:

Trust me; everyone has to pull down their pants to  :poop: . Fame means nothing.

Yeah but fame has some convinced that this isn't so. You can usually see those guys coming by watching out for the swarm of flys hovering around. The more "hangers on", the more likely that the celeb in question has recently crapped their britches and no one has the gumption to lean over and whisper "hey! You crapped yourself again".

Then there are mega celebs like what's her face Cyrus, I do believe that if someone were to sell her crapped up britches they'd collect a premium.

Most I've met have been down to earth kind of folks. Mostly you didn't know they were famous until later.

I'm late to the party, but CONGRATS!!! I hope he calls you soon... and for real!

My buddy Todd at Corner Music got to hang out with him a bit, and Billy took his number.  A few days later, Todd was butt dialed by Billy Gibbons!  He says it sounded like he was driving some monster hot rod.  :-)