Nutnfancy--Community opinions

Guest HillyKarma

Guest HillyKarma

I'm just kind of curious as to what everyone's opinions of Nutnfancy are.

It seems like some people really love him, and some really hate him.

My buddies are kind of split like that.

Whenever I bring him up, it'll either be "Yeah, I love that guy! He makes great videos!"

Or "Man, I hate that clown."

I personally am kinda split.

Sometimes, I really enjoy his videos, and I have a great time getting his input on certain weapons, techniques, etc.

But other times, I feel like he's a bit biased, or maybe he's kind of skewing people's views on things.

But, I wanna hear what everyone else has to say.

Nutnancy: Ye or Nay?

I think he's overbearing and talks too much. His videos are 30min, and could easily be done in 10. I've never been able to sit through an entire bullet point video. He has good info just not conducive to my ADD. I certainly don't hate him. Sent from my iPad using Voodoo magic
  • Like 8
Guest HillyKarma

I think he's overbearing and talks too much. His videos are 30min, and could easily be done in 10. I've never been able to sit through an entire bullet point video. He has good info just not conducive to my ADD. I certainly don't hate him. Sent from my iPad using Voodoo magic

That may be my biggest issue.

I sincerely want to watch his videos because he's really informative, but 45 minutes a video, and those 45 minute videos are 1 of 4 parts of a weapon review.

Excellent videos and points but I will agree that some may take longer than they should. He's not really biased though in his opinions, he'll tell you if it works or not. He doesn't try to sell the company "product". Most of the equipment used in reviews and run n guns are bought with his own money or money accumulated from the web store. He has a strong opinion because he has found what works for HIM, he tells you in his early videos that what works for him may not work for you and that he is only conveying his opinions. I will also say that he is an outstanding human being from the outreach he does to fellow TNP'rs, not much unlike our fellow community here.

• Like 2
Guest HillyKarma

Excellent videos and points but I will agree that some may take longer than they should. He's not really biased though in his opinions, he'll tell you if it works or not. He doesn't try to sell the company "product". Most of the equipment used in reviews and run n guns are bought with his own money or money accumulated from the web store. He has a strong opinion because he has found what works for HIM, he tells you in his early videos that what works for him may not work for you and that he is only conveying his opinions. I will also say that he is an outstanding human being from the outreach he does to fellow TNP'rs, not much unlike our fellow community here.

I will definitely agree he does some amazing outreach, and that goes without saying.

Like others I can't watch a whole video. I mean, I've done it but it was really more of a test of my own resolve to finish it. I feel like I get all the opinion I want from Jeff at gunblast in a fraction of the time. If I ever am in the mood to watch a longer video I watch hickock45. Not as much techie info, but he knows how to get to the point and is entertaining as well.

I don't hate him but I do :rolleyes: whenever he comes up.
  • Like 4

Better that he exists than that he doesn't, just another option for input which you can accept or reject. I give him a 6.75 overall.

edit: actually, make that a 7.25, extra .5 for being so prolific.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

Better that he exists than that he doesn't, just another option for input which you can accept or reject. I give him a 6.75 overall.

- OS

Literally never watched, but based on your report, I give 5-3/8th   (Hickock-45 gets 71/2)

Edited by R_Bert

I have watched several of his videos and kinda don't care either way. He is thorough and long winded. Myself, think it's hard to beat ol' Hickock45. I have gotten on youtube with my earphones in my phone and listen to his 'radio' shows fot hours. Here I go derailing....

My thoughts exactly

• Like 1

Some of his videos are informative and entertaining but you can tell the guy has a huge ego. He's posted videos where he runs into TNP'r(as he calls them) and is offering to give out signatures...Dude, you run a Youtube channel, you're not a celebrity.

I will say, I've purchased a few knives and other items based on his reviews and I've yet to be disappointed. I just wish he was a little less mall ninja and a little more to the point.

If your opinions of certain firearms are similar to his, then you'll probably like him. If he has a scathing review of your favorite weapon, then you'll probably vote for clown. I think he is thorough but narrow minded at times. I give him a B minus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk