Nutnfancy--Community opinions

Guest HillyKarma

I think he's overbearing and talks too much. His videos are 30min, and could easily be done in 10. I've never been able to sit through an entire bullet point video. He has good info just not conducive to my ADD. I certainly don't hate him. Sent from my iPad using Voodoo magic

This. 

He is very long winded, and hasn't been a real fav of mine since he complained about the Ruger GSR bolt being difficult to run fast while smacking it around like a Mosin Nagant full of cosmoline. And spending 10 minutes of a 16 min video talking about the Troy MCS M14 chassis being to heavy. It adds about 2 lbs to the rifle. So no, I'm not a huge fan. Tapatalk ate my spelling. Edited by Spots
Guest RebelCowboySnB
Tried watching one of his videos one time. After 10 minutes he was still talking about where he was an who was with him an I had forgotten what gun the video title said the video was about. Back paged an never watched another...

I will watch his videos if I see a product I’m interested in. If you quit watching people because they give an opinion you don’t agree with on a product you like; you won’t be watching him long. He gives some good information on most stuff but is just way off base on some other stuff.

You can’t argue that he doesn’t completely cover an item; he can drag it out forever.

Sometimes I just have to hit the STOP button. biggrin.gif

Guest Useable Tag

New to the forum... Whats up? TNP is informative at times but, I get the impression that his approach (in his eyes) should be the industry standard by which all should follow. Don't get me wrong, I have seen many of his videos but again, his opinions are are simply that! Plus, (he's not the only one) I can't stand being around "talkers" if you know what I'm saying!

Problem is, among the massive quantities of useless BS, he usually provides just a little more information than most. He also winds up getting his hands on a lot of product. So, I wind up watching him, and cussing him. I don't watch his gun reviews. Don't need that crap. I don't view him as a tactical ninja. More like a Mall Ninja.

Hard for me to tear down a person that puts himself out there to support our individual liberty and 2nd amendment rights. I imagine that through his video channel outreach he has reminded many older liberals of the joy of ownership and use of knives, guns, and outdoor gear in general that they may have briefly experienced as a youth. Speaking of youth, the Web is a common tool for youngsters, many in big cities that aren't privy to the open lands of TN. Although I can't sit and watch much of what he presents, I appreciate the time and dedication he commits to the things we TGOers love.

• Like 2

Hard for me to tear down a person that puts himself out there to support our individual liberty and 2nd amendment rights. I imagine that through his video channel outreach he has reminded many older liberals of the joy of ownership and use of knives, guns, and outdoor gear in general that they may have briefly experienced as a youth. Speaking of youth, the Web is a common tool for youngsters, many in big cities that aren't privy to the open lands of TN. Although I can't sit and watch much of what he presents, I appreciate the time and dedication he commits to the things we TGOers love.

^^^This, +1 

Like the guy and his channel.  His vids can get long winded but those make for great ride-home stuck in mid-tn commute traffic time killers.  I like that his reviews consist of more than just running 50-100 rounds through a particular gun on camera like a lot of the other big you tube channels do.  It appears to me that when he does a review, for better or worse, it is honest and there has been a good deal of time spent on it.