Big Foot Shot in Texas

smokin45

Here we go another story of Big Foot  :shrug:    

http://www.prisonpla...st-bigfoot.html

Yet another site with added story and pics of the poor ole Big Foot   YIKES  :stunned:     

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547906/Master-Bigfoot-tracker-shared-photo-beast-claims-killed-year-ago-luring-pork-ribs-catch-display.html

Edited by smokin45
Guest TankerHC

Even though at the moment I consider this to be false simply by reading this individuals Bigfoot background, in all seriousness it cannot be discounted. I have mentioned I read the Science sites daily, Hardly a day goes by that a new species is not reported. From Deer to Bears, whales and a whole lot of different animals. I have been in these discussions in the past and it almost always leads to "Well every inch of forest in the US has been recorded or trampled over by humans.

That isnt true. Most of Nevada is considered unexplored, parts of Montana, there was a place in California several years ago while they were out looking for Steve Fosset that was in an unexplored area and they even found some long ago plane crash sites. The largest unexplored area of Forest in the continental US in in New York State, and most of Alaska in unexplored. As big as Texas is, no doubt there are unexplored areas. Plus, how many people who go in the woods have actually seen a bear in the wild?  And on the skeleton thing, millions of animals die in the forest, the forest is not full of millions of skeletons. Nature takes care of that.

So is it possible he killed one? And it is legal in Texas but not Washington State, plausible.

But "Dyer reportedly plans to take the body on tour across the U.S., Mexico and Canada where, for a small fee, he will let people view the body."

I believe he actually shot a living Piltdown Man and is probably a distant relative of P.T. Barnum. 

Such BS..Dyer is a liar .. he claimed the same thing years ago..lol

And once again.. no irrefutable proof..

with night vision or FLIR.. and all these cameras that can film nighttime into daytime..

still just anecdotal  stories,  shaky video and stuff on pictures that no one can decipher..

People who think its real need to get their head examined..

According to the report he shot and killed a humanoid type creature. If it was a humanoid type creature he should be charged with premeditated  murder for hunting and killing a humanoid and not be running around bragging about it if it is in fact true which I doubt. I have read a lot of accounts about these creatures over the years and almost all scientists that have discussed information about them have drawn a conclusion that the beasts are a vegetarian and lives mostly off vegetation and is not carnivorous which should make his pork ribs food bait fake also......................jmho 

From "Futurama" (paraphrasing a bit)...........

Fry (to park ranger talking about the possibility of the existance of "Big Foot":  "Why don't you just put out cameras everywhere and that way, if a Big Foot walks by you'll have lots of pictures of him?"

Ranger: "Well, that would cost a l of money and and most people who believe in Big Food don't have any money".

• Like 1

If he did in fact kill bigfoot, I want him charged for killing an animal (?) in which there is no hunting season, killing an animal (?) that is endangered or thought to be extinct and killing a humanoid type animal (?). He's already confessed, now lock him up!!!

Dave

• Like 3

I saw the same photo on a post claiming it was shot in the Sierra Nevadas in California.  I think there is only one dead Big Foot and they are moving the body to different states. ;)

It's actually a Wookie, a few didn't get contained in Area 51 back in the day after the crash.

WookieeWarriors.jpg

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Such BS..Dyer is a liar .. he claimed the same thing years ago..lol

And once again.. no irrefutable proof..

with night vision or FLIR.. and all these cameras that can film nighttime into daytime..

still just anecdotal  stories,  shaky video and stuff on pictures that no one can decipher..

People who think its real need to get their head examined..

Dr. Dennis1209 stands ready to administer help to all Big Feet and boogieman basket cases :up:

Guest HillyKarma

Here we go another story of Big Foot  :shrug:    

http://www.prisonpla...st-bigfoot.html

Yet another site with added story and pics of the poor ole Big Foot   YIKES  :stunned:     

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547906/Master-Bigfoot-tracker-shared-photo-beast-claims-killed-year-ago-luring-pork-ribs-catch-display.html

I saw "Dailymail.co.uk and that told me all I needed to know.

Also, "Master Bigfoot tracker."

Rick Dyer is a former correctional officer who is unfortunately from Georgia.  I really think he must have a mental illness; not because he says he killed bigfoot, but because he was already caught in the exact same hoax, outed on a national level, and still tries the same thing again.  It's like he just wants the attention, even if the attention is everyone calling him a liar again.