Cooperative group-Blount County

I looked back through this forum, and didn't see anything like this for a couple years back. 

I am in Alcoa, and not in a financial situation to buy land. However, I am interested in a possible Blount county bug out location.

Looking for someone within 15-20 miles that has ample land, and could use others during SHTF for help with security, work, common interest stuff, etc.

Feel free to PM me or send me an email to JaxJohn1419@gmail.com

Or maybe there is a possibility of a group getting together to buy some land and work together to establish a retreat? A few families on a 5-10 acre plot would be ideal, imho. 

maybe there's already a group like this. Please feel free to reach out.

Don't be discouraged by a seemingly lack of intrest.  I tend to live by the old motto...Trust no one.  Small example: the newest person that has been invited into my closer than aquaintance circle, I have know for over 4 years.  He will probably never know how many cans of beans I have. 

Good luck,

Static

• Like 1

I know there must be others out there who would want "allies" or "teammates" when the SHTF. Thats why I was throwing this out there, but I guess those people aren/t readint his or trusting me>
I am not asking for location, inventory or defense plans. Just an email discussion, or a meet up for a coffee and chat. 

First steps. Baby steps.

Hey John I think the wife is off Friday, If its good for you we can swing by or we can hook up for a light breakfast and coffee at Food City.
They actually have a decent breakfast for cheap. There is another TGO member who eats there as well. Msg me or call me if you still have my number.

Static said it best. You cannot trust many people, you have to really get to know them. Unless you are family, you pretty much ain't welcome to the Party!! Not being ugly, just being truthful. In these days, you cannot trust the guy to not be casing the joint to see what stuff you got that he may want to try and take. It is what it is. Put your time into good, very good friends. I would love to have a community that I could ride the river with as well, but all it takes is 1 person running his/her mouth and the whole ship sinks. Hence the motto "loose lips sink ships".

agreed. again, that is the point of this thread. to start the groundwork for an introduction to start building trust. I am not asking for someone to just opn their doors and say "come look at what I have and here's a list of all those who are members".

Obviously, I have not clearly stated what I am looking to do.

Every group starts with just 2 people meeting and talking and getting to know each other. It goes from there if both sides gain trust from the other.