which is the best nra membership to have?

Dustbuster

I know, loaded question, not trolling or looking for an eternal flame, but considering insurance and the add ons, 10 k of life insurance, was wondering if its worth it to do a life membership for 40 per quarter? or just do a year to year. I've read through the site, I know my mailbox will hate me as well as my mailman,but looking at some of the benefits, its a tough choice, figured id reach out for opinions thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Any.

That being said, periodically Life Members can gift Life Membership to other people for a discounted rate.  If you can find one to gift it to you, and you pay them for it, a Life Membership can be had for substantially less than $1,000

I do year to year, and I know I constantly get offers for ~$300 life member.

It is also possible to opt out of the snail mail and just have your inbox bombarded. 

Honestly I find the magazine and the peace of mind that I am at the least doing something with someone to protect my rights worth the cost and the little hassle.

Thanks guys, i guess the 300 dollar deal sounds good vs 40 payments of 25.00... the gifted pass on sounds good, if anyone ever gets broadsided for one keep me in your sights,  Id consider that pending cost ! of course supporting # 2 is # 1 hopefully the benefits are worth it. Ive joined things in the past that looked reasonable, only to realize its become a deal w the devil after submitting a claim or using the benefit.......hence my inquisition

[quote name="Dustbuster" post="1103359" timestamp="1391047807"]Thanks guys, i guess the 300 dollar deal sounds good vs 40 payments of 25.00... the gifted pass on sounds good, if anyone ever gets broadsided for one keep me in your sights, Id consider that pending cost ! of course supporting # 2 is # 1 hopefully the benefits are worth it. Ive joined things in the past that looked reasonable, only to realize its become a deal w the devil after submitting a claim or using the benefit.......hence my inquisition[/quote] I think I can pass along a life membership for $300. If you want to do this just pm me. I'm already benefactor but going to take the last step now for patron.