Lumber_Jack

Free TGO Hat Drawing

So I bought a TGO hat a while back and just don't wear it so I thought I'd do a drawing to see who gets it. Free shipped to your door.

Rules
•Pick a number between 1&100,000
•First to post winning number is the winner. If you don't check it's not my fault
•drawing ends Wednesday Feb 5 at 12am. Any posts after that are not valid
•number will be pick by a random number generator. Closest to that number wins. In the case of a draw or multiple tie, those candidates will choose again, and repeat until a winner is determined.

Anything else I'll make up as we go :)

920502EC-EB90-42C5-81E5-98DC9EC80CE5_zps

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By toby1304
      Want to buy Glock 43x. Prefer Black /Black
      Middle Tennessee area. Will drive to meet if not too far.
      Thanks.
    • By SCV Outdoorsguy
      Have decided now is as good as time as any to sell a few of the guns I have accumulated over the years - starting with those I rarely if ever shoot.  Will try to post an ad here - the mechanics of this forum are new to me so please be patient if I mess up with the pictures or protocols.
      First up is my HK P7 M8 in 9mm.  I  bought this gun "new" back in the early 90s and its sat in my safe pretty much the entire time.  The reason I say "new" is that its one of the West German police trade ins that were refurbished by HK to like new and put on the market in a new box  As such it doesn't garner the full premium many P7s do nowadays, but its still a genuine HK P7 in nice shape  and still rare as hens teeth.  It comes with the original box with matching serial numbers, original brush and scraper, original manual, and the 2 original mags.  The box is flawless.  The manual has some oil stains on it from setting on top of the gun in the case.  The gun itself has a slight mark near the muzzle on one side where it sat on the hard plastic divider in the box for 20 years, plus it has a slight discoloring in the bluing on the  rear of the slide, which is typical for these WG trade ins as they reblued them in kind of a funky plum color.  If you are unfamiliar with the P7 its a really cool gun.  It utilizes a squeeze cocker type action, along with a delayed gas blowback, and a fixed barrel.  All of this combines to make the gun extremely accurate and soft shooting, although being an all steel handgun its a little heavy compared to something like a Glock.
      The price is $1600 face to face within reasonable driving distance to Wilson County, and must have TN HCP and do the bill of sale thing.  Alternatively the price is $1635 (USPS money order) plus actual shipping costs to ship from my FFL to yours.   
      Now, hopefully I can figure out the picture posting thing....

• By Trentls
      I got this about 5 years ago from my uncle. He got it sometime in the 40's that's all I know about the history of it.
      From the S/N I would say it was made sometime in mid 1885.
      I would say it has about 95%+ of the nickel still on it and the barrel looks great for something this old.
      I'm asking $600 and that is because the barrel looks better than any one of these I have ever seen.
      Markings: SMITH & WESSON SPRINGFIELD MASS. U.S.A. PAT'D JAN.24.65  july 11.65 aug.24.69 reissue july.25.71 may 11.80 jan 3.82
      Trades Something in .40 S&W not a Glock please but I'm open to other things

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines