My new Toy!

willis68

You guys definitely have more kidneys to sell than I do...I know not much about bullpup design other than the coolness factor

Their BIG benefit is that you get a long barrel in a design that is usually shorter than most AR-15 SBR's so you have DMR capability in a very small package.

• Like 3

What makes these different, better, or special? I've heard nothing but good things but I don't know anything about them.

I have to say, easily one of the ugliest guns I've laid eyes on. But at the same time there is something about it I like.

[quote name="Erik88" post="1106212" timestamp="1391558334"]What makes these different, better, or special? I've heard nothing but good things but I don't know anything about them. I have to say, easily one of the ugliest guns I've laid eyes on. But at the same time there is something about it I like.[/quote] It takes standard AR15 mags, has a decent trigger, completely ambidextrous including case ejection. Gas piston is inside handgaurd area vs AUG at the vertical grip. Weight is more in the butt vs muzzle of AUG, which helps stability.
  • Like 1

Goodies i just ordered for this Rifle, it will be badass when i am done, trust me!

1.EOTech EXPS3-0 Holographic Weapon Sight 65 MOA Circle with 1 MOA Dot Reticle Matte CR123 Battery

2.EOTech G33 3x Magnifier with Switch to Side Quick Detachable Mount

3.Surefire M600 Ultra

Scout Light® LED WeaponLight
Gear head works TMF is next 

What makes these different, better, or special? I've heard nothing but good things but I don't know anything about them.

I have to say, easily one of the ugliest guns I've laid eyes on. But at the same time there is something about it I like.

Eric,

it is known as the 'Hebrew Hammer", when I was in Israel working i saw several of these the fully auto ones TAR21

what is awesome about them is the way they feel, it is like holding on to a MP5, it takes Pmags i am building this puppy to be an awesome CQB, Mid range rifle, I like it so much i may be buying another down the road

They are sexy to look at, post up some pics of it when you get the accessories on it. You'd have some fun time shooting it.

As you wish, just came in the mail 30 minutes ago, I love this rifle!

image_zps80a42abf.jpg
image_zpseb968ce5.jpg
image_zps103bbd55.jpg Edited by willis68
  • Like 5

Eric,

it is known as the 'Hebrew Hammer", when I was in Israel working i saw several of these the fully auto ones TAR21

what is awesome about them is the way they feel, it is like holding on to a MP5, it takes Pmags i am building this puppy to be an awesome CQB, Mid range rifle, I like it so much i may be buying another down the road

It may be "known" as the Hebrew Hammer, but this is the real thing....

http://youtu.be/v37kl3nuL0Y

Edited by seez52