My new Toy!

willis68

[quote name="mikegideon" post="1108904" timestamp="1392067505"]It can be configured for left hand eject[/quote] I know but now has to be sent back to IWI for the conversion and from what I have read they give you the right hand bolt back but not the wrench needed to convert back to right hand if needed/wanted Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna end up dumping my bullpup for one of these.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a PS90 and a Steyr Aug briefly, I could not get used to either so I sold them both, this Tavor is a different story, it feels like it was built for me

I had a PS90 and a Steyr Aug briefly, I could not get used to either so I sold them both, this Tavor is a different story, it feels like it was built for me

Yep, they look slick. I'm gonna assume it's more accurate than my MSAR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I sold an AR from the collection to move to something different, so I got a Tavor. Mine is the FDE 18" version... liked that extra 1.5" of barrel while still same length as a registers SBR. Got it yesterday and sent it off to PA today to have the whole thing swapped to left hand!! now the two week wait. love that it will take my AR mags and co-witness with any of my AR optics with ease.

• Like 1

Well I sold an AR from the collection to move to something different, so I got a Tavor. Mine is the FDE 18" version... liked that extra 1.5" of barrel while still same length as a registers SBR. Got it yesterday and sent it off to PA today to have the whole thing swapped to left hand!! now the two week wait. love that it will take my AR mags and co-witness with any of my AR optics with ease.

Congrats, you will love it!

thanks, now I just need to figure out what optic I want to put on this thing....and maybe save up for a trigger and change the little things like flash hider....man that thing looked mean with my smoke lancer L5 AWM fully loaded in her.

I am excited about the triggers being developed for this rifle, I think by the end of the summer there will be at least 3 Aftermarket precision triggers for the rifle, with the Eotech glass on my rail and Surefire light this pup is nearly perfectly balanced, it feels incredible to hold and maneuver, I still have not shot it and am already in love with it

It will be shot tomorrow
[quote name="willis68" post="1110280" timestamp="1392299418"]I am excited about the triggers being developed for this rifle, I think by the end of the summer there will be at least 3 Aftermarket precision triggers for the rifle, with the Eotech glass on my rail and Surefire light this pup is nearly perfectly balanced, it feels incredible to hold and maneuver, I still have not shot it and am already in love with it It will be shot tomorrow[/quote] Yeah I haven't decided on my optic yet... I do know I want to use that push button up front for something... Laser maybe... May put a brake on mine too instead of a hider haven't decided yet. So any thoughts would be welcome. Mine will be shot in two weeks as soon as it returns from conversion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[quote name="willis68" post="1110308" timestamp="1392304023"]I modified my button to do the pressure switch for my light, I did not like the setup and will be changing the foregrip out to this when he gets more completed, he has them in both black and FDE [url="http://www.gearheadworks.com/Tavor_Parts.html"]http://www.gearheadworks.com/Tavor_Parts.html[/url] This guy is here in Tennessee and does awesome work for bullpup rifles[/quote] That foregrip is awesome... I may play with the stock one and try a laser if not go with one of those and a light. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That foregrip is awesome... I may play with the stock one and try a laser if not go with one of those and a light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the good things about the TMF is it holds the light, therefore leaving your rail available for a laser where you can have both if you wish. I am saving up for some 3rd gen night vision and I may put a IR laser on mine after that

One of the good things about the TMF is it holds the light, therefore leaving your rail available for a laser where you can have both if you wish. I am saving up for some 3rd gen night vision and I may put a IR laser on mine after that

But, can you put a bigass knife on it? :)

IMG_0941a_zps6debc56f.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
I saw an FDE Tavor at the gun show yesterday for $1729...I was already planning all the stuff I'd sell to cover part of the spur of the moment purchase. It was gone by the time I got back around to it, though.