We are doing it all wrong

Guest Grout

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stupid as it looks, they seemed to be pulling the 2nd shot off pretty good judging by the dust clouds in the second part. Better than I could do.

Not an geezer tactic, methinks !

To me, it just looks like it gives the BG a longer opportunity to lay down unanswered fire. A little more sporting for him perhaps, to hit a (slowly) moving target :D

- OS

Not an geezer tactic, methinks !

To me, it just looks like it gives the BG a longer opportunity to lay down unanswered fire. A little more sporting for him perhaps, to hit a (slowly) moving target :D

- OS

I'd be laughing too hard to lay down any unanswered fire.

haha Squids...thats what my dad called em too (he was a marine). Least some squids get to launch Uber cool Cruise Missles and fire big cannons that can level a city :D

Yes well some of us had to operate the reactors to give power to all those uber cool cannons and missiles. :rofl:

No, the Space Shuttle DoorGunner block of instruction takes up too much time...

See ya'll thought I was Bull Shtting about that,people actually train for that job.CONTACT! :P

Edited by Grout
OMG thats great, hard to beleive its really on the web page but hey we all got a big laugh out of it at work.

Next USPSA and IDPA match I will have to try it out!

Years ago I saw a guy (actually the match director) gone prone at the beep,fire at 3 targets,roll over,fire at 3 more,roll again and engage the last 3.He said he always wanted to do that.The best part is he was about 5"8 and weighed about 350 lbs.

No, the Space Shuttle DoorGunner block of instruction takes up too much time...
I was working at a landscape supply company and one of the salesman, a "former sf" guy, tells me one of the biggest pack of lies ive ever heard. I mentioned a marine that had joined the army and had come through my unit before he could go to SFAS. he left the marines to go sf/5th group. the salesman as a supposed former member of 5th group related a story of a marine door gunner (he pretty much described the "get some" guy from FMJ) back in vietnam that joined his unit and talked about being owed 100+ air medals for confirmed kills. that alone was pretty bs but then he says it was as a door gunner in a cobra and that a general showed up in 'nam to award them all at once. thats like 3 major ones in a 4 minute convoy... while i didnt have the heart to call his ass out i knew not to listen to his bs anymore. Edited by Daniel