Small change to the User Control Panel here on the TGO Forums

• Administrator

I have installed a modification that I think really streamlines the User Control Panel (User CP) here on the TGO Forums. Pictures do it better justice than my explanation will, so read along...

The first thing you will notice is that if you click the User CP link in the navigational bar, you are shown a drop-down menu:

tgo_usercp_01.jpg

You can quickly jump to the more popular items in the User CP from this drop-down menu or you can click on the full link for User Control Panel at the top of the drop-down to go to the CP itself.

When you go to the full User Control Panel, you will see that the menu bar on the left side of the screen has been rearranged to give prominence to the Private Messaging system. This part of the Control Panel is by far the more common reason for entering the control panel in the first place, so it only makes sense to feature it prominently.

tgo_usercp_02.jpg

It's a subtle change to the overall scheme of the forum, but I think it is one that uncomplicates life a little more. And anything that does that is a good thing. :confused:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.