Sign in to follow this  
bourne

.357 Sig Ammo

I have 5 beautiful boxes (250 rounds) of Remington 125 grain .357 Sig JHP ammo for your consideration. 

I also have 48 loose rounds of .357 Sig JHP. I believe these are Rem as well. I just threw away the box when I had these rounds in mags. 

I am asking $175 for the lot. 

I will also consider trades, especially for 9mm, .45 acp, or .223.

I will also look around the house this evening to see if I can find two extra rounds hiding somewhere so I can bring the total up to an even 300 rounds. 

I am located in Nashville. 

Thanks so much. 

SOLD - Thanks, TGO!
Edited by bourne

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By cknight98
      Hey guys, offering up my TC G2 carbine in 6.8 SPC for sale. It is a great little handy rifle, and is very accurate. I just honestly have to many “deer guns” in the safe and I typically shoot my TC’s as handguns so this one doesn’t see a lot of use from me. It is blued in finish.  The barrel is a factory TC barrel that has been professionally cut and crowned to 16.5” and is has an MGM scope base on it. The forend is a custom pillar bedded free floated walnut and the stock is a factory original walnut TC stock. The scope is a nice made in Japan Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40mm mil-dot with target turrets (it is a fixed 10x power scope, not a variable power), I can sell the scope with the rifle or without if you don’t want it. Also no pictured but included is a set of RCBS reloading dies, some empty brass and almost 100 rounds of ammunition for it. Price on the entire package with the scope is $800, or I’ll keep the scope and sell everything else for $650. This would make for an excellent youth or ladies deer or varmint gun, as the recoil is almost nothing on this setup. 

• By FUJIMO
      SOLD

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines