Sign in to follow this  
bourne

.357 Sig Ammo

I have 5 beautiful boxes (250 rounds) of Remington 125 grain .357 Sig JHP ammo for your consideration. 

I also have 48 loose rounds of .357 Sig JHP. I believe these are Rem as well. I just threw away the box when I had these rounds in mags. 

I am asking $175 for the lot. 

I will also consider trades, especially for 9mm, .45 acp, or .223.

I will also look around the house this evening to see if I can find two extra rounds hiding somewhere so I can bring the total up to an even 300 rounds. 

I am located in Nashville. 

Thanks so much. 

SOLD - Thanks, TGO!
Edited by bourne

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DJTC45
      Here's a new TRIJICON MRO. I bought this last year and purchased a LARUE Quick Detach Mount at the same time, also included is the original MRO Mount and paper wok that came with it. I mounted this on my SIG MCX then removed it. I like the MRO but I want to go a different route for my SIG. I'm asking $400 Shipped and Insured or $375 CASH FTF PAYMENTS for Shipping USPS MONEY ORDER/PERSONAL CHECK(must clear before shipping) FTF in the Whitehouse, Goodlettsville, and Hendersonville area but I can drive a little ways if need to. Please PM me any questions you may have. The last two pics show the Dot at the brightest, and lowest setting and the last one shows it mounted on my MCX to give an example of how it looks, this mounts it at 1/3 CO WITNESS. Thanks.

• By DJTC45
      Here's a brand new set of Remington 700 Aluminum Scope Mount Matte Finish. Asking $15 Shipped or $10 CASH FTF, PAYMENTS for Shipping USPS MONEY ORDER/ PERSONAL CHECK(must clear before shipping)  FTF would have to be in the Whitehouse, Goodlettsville Area. Thanks.

• By cdk1991
      Remington 700 .338 Lapua MDT TAC 21 Magpul low round count have some ammo to go with it box or two will sell with or without scope and bipod 
      will sell outright for $3000 or Trade Wilson combat ed brown dan wesson STI nighthawk CZ Czechmate other cz colt snake guns anaconda python also  other trades possible looking for 20-22 20x9 inch rims for my 2018 GMC Sierra after market or factory also other trades just ask 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines