What If Ukrainians Had More Guns?

Makes ya think, dont it?

Governments around the world dont want their people to get a hold of firearms.

Ours as well, Holder said a few years ago the he could get all firearms

off the streets in a few genarations. Treach the kids that firearms are evil and

when the kids grow up they will vote to have them outlawed.

Teach your kids well, for they are our only hope.

Edited by RED333
  • Like 2

I thought about this very thing while watching the news last night. I told my wife that something like that could well happen here in the future, and I don't intend to take to the streets with a clawhammer or baseball bat. It is sad that an entire country of people aaren't able to defend themselves.

I think that private gun ownership is the one thing that keeps us from being in a similar situation today.

• Like 1

I thought about this very thing while watching the news last night. I told my wife that something like that could well happen here in the future, and I don't intend to take to the streets with a clawhammer or baseball bat. It is sad that an entire country of people aaren't able to defend themselves.

I think that private gun ownership is the one thing that keeps us from being in a similar situation today.

Look at Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea............the list goes on.  Our right to bear arms is absolutely precious and necessary to secure our Freedoms.

• Like 2

is there a screw up in that?   7 min for the army, 3 mil for the people, its only a 2 to 1 difference and that is significant but not insurmountable. 

If enough of the gun owners there can organize, they could make a pretty good war of it, moreso if they can seize some military hardware.

What may be an issue is if those 3 million are 2.5 million 100 year old bolt action rifles or something up against full autos.   Even here in the states we would have that issue, though once the guns come out,  at least semi autos can be made full auto with a little creative work.

is there a screw up in that?   7 min for the army, 3 mil for the people, its only a 2 to 1 difference and that is significant but not insurmountable. 

If enough of the gun owners there can organize, they could make a pretty good war of it, moreso if they can seize some military hardware.

What may be an issue is if those 3 million are 2.5 million 100 year old bolt action rifles or something up against full autos.   Even here in the states we would have that issue, though once the guns come out,  at least semi autos can be made full auto with a little creative work.

In that kind of situation, converting to full auto would be the last thing on my mind. I have a lot of ammo, but not enough to go spraying 30 rounds in 2-3 seconds.
  • Like 3

Makes ya think, dont it?

Governments around the world dont want their people to get a hold of firearms.

Ours as well, Holder said a few years ago the he could get all firearms

off the streets in a few genarations. Treach the kids that firearms are evil and

when the kids grow up they will vote to have them outlawed.

Teach your kids well, for they are our only hope.

Like the KGB did (does?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf0I2dQ0i0

In that kind of situation, converting to full auto would be the last thing on my mind. I have a lot of ammo, but not enough to go spraying 30 rounds in 2-3 seconds.

Its mostly over-rated, but a few converted for cover fire might be prudent if you have an organized group facing an army.  

• Like 1