Start saving your gun money - CMT .308 Billet Receivers are coming!

MacGyver

I'm in for a 308 set if they do a batch for group buy with TGO logo, just like last time. In fact I'd get two sets, and I know several friends that would jump in as well, just like last time.

Most likely not gona happen

Guest summertime27

They're not going to publicly available until later this month.  I'll post here, as I'm sure will CMT when they go live.

We are excited to be releasing the 308 Combo sets soon. We have a large qty of 308 sets that will getting anodized next week so we will have these available/in-stock in just a couple weeks. We had a few Industry Beta testers reviewing the product & have received positive feedback from them as well as great results from our own tests. We wanted to ensure that the product was going to function/perform as intended before putting them in users hands.

Here is a link to the 308 product page- https://www.cmttac.com/308-CMT-Billet-Combo-Sets?product_id=115 We will also be updating the photos within a couple days on the website & I'm sure there will also be a variety of photos showing up on our Facebook page in the coming weeks also- https://www.facebook.com/cmttac

Thanks for everyone's interest & continued support.  Jeff

Just found out I am burning some vaca time next week. One of those use it or lose it deals...

Somehow I seem to have pretty much everything needed to build an AR in .308. Except of course for the upper and lower...

Be a great time to slap one together...

• 4 weeks later...

Did I miss the announcement that these have been released? I thought I was checking pretty much every day but when I checked tonight they were available for purchase and there was a review from when someone picked one up on 3/28...

I would be interested as well.  If and when it comes time to place an order, will we be receiving a PM or email?  I don't participate as much as I used to, so I pretty much miss most things.

I would be interested as well.  If and when it comes time to place an order, will we be receiving a PM or email?  I don't participate as much as I used to, so I pretty much miss most things.

I don't think there's a buy scheduled anytime soon. :shrug:

There's going to be a TGO protech though if you want/need a new knife.

I don't think there's a buy scheduled anytime soon. :shrug:

There's going to be a TGO protech though if you want/need a new knife.

Nick is right, never war a group buy on the 308 lower, just a heads up on it from the dealer.