Firefighter in CT. "I will not comply"

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

So here is the standard BS out of Politicians mouths. "I know the Capital, you dont". And talking to this Firefighter in a condescending manner like he is some kind of child. Then acting like he SAVED his 2A rights. 

Makes me sick. I hope these Politicians all across the Country, come election day, learn a lesson when they are packing up their offices. I hope they are not proven right, people like this Politician, that Americans are stupid. People calling for Constitutional Conventions, people do not need a Constitutional Convention, they have the vote. The hippies of the 60's and 70's were wrong about a ton of things, one thing they were right about, the power belongs to the people. And the people need to show these scumbags all across the Country that THAT is a fact. 

http://youtu.be/zMQoJAuKrik

Well after listening to all the BS from the politicians they didn't change this brave mans mind and he stood his ground as any true American should and I commend him for his actions and his voice. You can bet many politicians are worried right now in CT if they stood in support of the unconstitutional laws they passed in CT because they can almost be guaranteed they will be packing after the next election. They have made their beds and I hope they all are laying in the after the elections. The People in Colorado made their feeling quit clear when they wrote unconstitutional laws there. The had a re call and got those politicians removed and the laws changed. I have noticed that many politicians are doing their damn-est to avoid and dodge any 2nd Amendment discussions as they begin to get ready to run for November midterms. I think their constituents should hammer them on these issues until they either have to answer the questions or drop out. I also think they should be told if they say one thing and do another after elected that they will be recalled. It's time the people took back this country from the liberal maniacs that have no business holding a job beyond garbage collector and I was going to say Dog catcher but don't want to insult that public position. I am sorry I used garbage collector because really I have more respect for them also but needed something to compare them to........................... :rant:  :rant:   

• Like 2
[quote name="RobertNashville" post="1120543" timestamp="1394044185"]On what basis do people think that, at this point, voting is going to change anything in CT? Does anyone have numbers of how may people in CT are actually opposed to this infringement vs how many people want it?[/quote] no one said voting would change anything in CT...one can only hope that there will be some single issue voters come November....