Malaysian Plane Missing After Take Off

How can they have death camps if no one ever leaves alive?? How would anyone know????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

The same secret inside source from Europe that gives all of those tips on buying precious metals in preparation for the collapse of the monetary system is who got the word out

lets start a contest where winner gets a free trip to malaysia for guessing the correct amount of posts! :popcorn:

Is this some sort of sick joke? And you better not book a flight for the winner with the malaysian air lines :blink:

• 1 month later...

The plane was shot down over open water, that's why there was so much info withheld immediately after it turned up missing.  It was feared that the plane was going to be used in another attack.

Major issue, and obviously they can't come out and say "hey we shot the plane down because of the situation".

Hmmm

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-claims-she-saw-missing-malaysian-air-flight-173405219.html

“There were two other planes well above it — moving the other way — at the time,” she said. “They had normal navigation lights. I remember thinking that if it was a plane on fire that I was seeing, the other aircraft would report it.”

Its hard to believe that nothing, I mean nothing, has been found anywhere!  One would have thought that something would have washed up on shore somewhere if it went down in ocean!

Nice Bigfoot profile photo...

Perhaps this plane was never meant to be found.

Hmmm

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-claims-she-saw-missing-malaysian-air-flight-173405219.html

“There were two other planes well above it — moving the other way — at the time,” she said. “They had normal navigation lights. I remember thinking that if it was a plane on fire that I was seeing, the other aircraft would report it.”

No, people on the other planes most likely wouldn't notice particularly if they were above it.  Visibility below the aircraft is basically nil unless there's miles of separation. 

Its hard to believe that nothing, I mean nothing, has been found anywhere!  One would have thought that something would have washed up on shore somewhere if it went down in ocean!

The ocean is really, really big and they have no clue where the plane was, really.  They got it down to like the size of the state of texas (ok, mild sarcasm, but the area is still quite large) by locating a weak black box signal (maybe?) but its very deep and a lot of real estate to cover.  As for washing up, someday something will.  But that is useless; the entire set of  bodies could wash up next month and it would not help find the plane wreckage.   They might be able to guess which quadrant of which ocean to look in, from where it washed up...

I dunno about those signals but I do know that most signals can do screwy things at times and triangulation is not always possible nor easy. 

Just lends credulity to idea that plane entered the ocean without breaking up,  but whether that for sure indicates a deliberate pilot controlled ditch I don't know.

Still almost 100% unanswered questions. Every theory has a converse that is just about as plausible.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot