Neat little sink I installed

Guest Lowbuster

Guest Lowbuster

I've been plumbing for a long time, but this was a first. A man wanted a toilet sink put in so I said sure. I had never heard of one, but I put it in/on. It work from the fill tube and exits where you fill the bowl from the tank. When you flush the toilet water comes out the spigot.

C6436578-32F6-4F56-A209-E8E9A4431E44_zps

Guest Lowbuster
It is cold water only and it makes good use of would be wasted water. The bathroom is very small but the sink works well. It came with a new plastic hose for the supply, I'm not sure why but it said to make sure and change it.
Guest TankerHC

That is cool as hell. Eventually I am going to end up with one of these in the basement. 

NOTE: I do not sell propane and propane accessories. But still think this toilet is a cool idea. Hank would definitely put one of these in his house. 

Edited by TankerHC
  • Moderators

One question. No chance a number 2 could accidently come out of the faucet is there?

The same chance that a number 2 could come through you current faucet! This is simply taking the fresh water that would typically go into your tank and rerouting it an additional foot upward.

Guest Lowbuster

Are you being serious? Toilet operation is a pretty basic concept for most men.

This is really neat but bending over to wash my hands is out of the question for me.

It's not that bad and the toilet has a fluid master 400 in it so water was only moved through eight inches of tube. The other tube was five inches.
Guest TankerHC

Are you being serious? Toilet operation is a pretty basic concept for most men.

This is really neat but bending over to wash my hands is out of the question for me.

Yes, because I am not a plumber. Although I have done plenty in my own house. I always used my Time Life Home Improvement Books. Then I just forget about it. After the first time I had to root tree roots out of my  mainline, found a better option.

Call a plumber or the Roto Rooter man. 

Guest Lowbuster

How much you bet at least one drunk bumpkin mistakes one of these for a urinal?

I didn't think of that, I don't want that callback.
Guest Lowbuster
He's not a bachelor, retired military/Dr. and this is his lake house used for family and guests to stay in. But it's used a lot.
Guest Lowbuster

I installed a kitchen faucet sprayer in the water line of a toilet for an Indian man once. I believe he was a doctor.

That had to be fun. Main supply? Did you use compression fittings?