East Tn members shoot October

Guest bkelm18
I should be able to make it out and make my triumphant return to the world of TGO and it's gatherings.

Now to find some reasonably priced .223 locally...year right :koolaid:

At least 9mm is still relatively cheap.

Can someone post up an address to the police station? Every time I've went before I've followed someone there, and its been a few months so it isn't in the memory banks.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=9+West+Cir,+Norris,+TN&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.564064,56.513672&ie=UTF8&ll=36.197897,-84.070516&spn=0.007844,0.013797&z=16&iwloc=addr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest num7striker

So is this set up for 12:30 this Saturday? The game is a night game, so the range might be pretty busy around then. Either way I don't really care, I'm mainly coming to meet people. So what time, and are you guys meeting up somewhere before?

Guest Phantom6

Sorry to say that due to a family (our eldest daughter) surgical situation I will be unable to make the shoot this weekend. She is having her gall bladder removed. I tried to get her to hold off on that for a day or two but all she could say was "arrrrrrggggghhhhh..... don't think so." Then she pukes- :D It's really quite convincing. Either she's really refined her act from 20 years ago when she would whimper at us "I don't feel good, I don't think I can go to school today" or she's really hurting. My wife advises me that for my own safety's sake :bat: I should go with "really hurting". Think I'll do that. :D

Have fun and enjoy the shoot.:wave:

Guest Boomhower

Best of wishes to your daughet Mike.

I out tomorrow as well guys. B-day party for my oldest. I was told some time back that I would be helping to get the old homestead spit shined. Not much you can do with that!

Hope you guys have a chilly good one......

Anyone from around Oak Ridge want to car pool?

If you do not mind tooling about in my rental car (does it really take three days to replace a piece of my car's dash?), I certainly would not be opposed :leaving:.

If you do not mind tooling about in my rental car (does it really take three days to replace a piece of my car's dash?), I certainly would not be opposed :leaving:.

We can figure somewhere to meet up. I'll be up early in the morning and back on the computer.

Dang, looks like it's just going ot be me (possibly mom too), OhShoot and BubbiesDad again, and possibly Linoge.

Oh yeah, I hope Austin's is open, I need to pick up the sandbags before heading to the range.

We can figure somewhere to meet up. I'll be up early in the morning and back on the computer.

Fair 'nuff, though, fair warning - I will probably be doing lunch at home.