where to get sights put on in knoxville

SingleStack

Yesterday i traded a guy a 550 round box of 22s for a brand new set of trijicon sights. seemed fair to me, ive had the box sitting around for a few years. I think i only paid twenty something for it.

anyways today is sunday and i want toget them put on. where would be the cheapest place to get this done today?

they are going on a Glock 23

Do you have factory sights on your Glock right now?

If so, the are very easy to remove, and sight installation is super simple and easy on Glocks...just don't use any red locktite...ask me how I know! :cool:

You might want to check out YouTube and see if it's something you want to tackle.

• Like 1

Do you have factory sights on your Glock right now?

If so, the are very easy to remove, and sight installation is super simple and easy on Glocks...just don't use any red locktite...ask me how I know! :cool:

You might want to check out YouTube and see if it's something you want to tackle.

yep factory sights. if i had the proper tool i would do it,

Coal Creek Armory installs sights, etc... They put a set of Trijicons on my pistol for $25.

Thats who i was thinking, ill probably head over there when they open

Coal Creek Armory installs sights, etc... They put a set of Trijicons on my pistol for $25.

Except its not CCA anymore, it's Tactical Advantage now. Either way, they can do it. As can Predator Custom. Send a pm to lawenforcementsalestn here, I'd guess Mike can do it was well.

went to tac (coal creek) . there was no one there who could do it on sunday and they said it would be thirty bucks. thirty bucks seems kinda high,and i realy didnt like the guy at the counter. I stood there waiting for at least fifteen minutes before he acknowleged me.

Ill probably just wait till i get a day off and stop in to predator custom. they are right around the corner from my house .

• Like 2

hey it is very easy to do yourself,I think the front sight is a 3/32 or something like that if you use a reguluar socket you will have to grind the OD so it will fit inside the slide and nut very simple, use a vise and wrap the slide in something so it wont get scratched,use a brass punch and drift the old out and drift the new in, once they get about half way in you will have to give it a pretty good tap but dont beat the hell out of it,then find a reference point on the slide and sight and make 100% sure its even on both sides.I have used locktite on some and not on others never had a problem iether way so your choice.especially on a glock if someone at a shop wants to be a douchbag walk away,do it yourself and like the previous poster said look on you tube alot of selfhelp for everything you could ever want to know about glock.SingleStack i hope this helps you good luck :up:

Edited by johnk4jmk