My new puppy!

Congratulations on the new family member; he's a great looking pup and I'm sure will be a blessing.

"A dog is the only living thing on this Earth that will love you more that it loves its own life".

Congrats Robert couldn't have said it better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.
  • Like 1

Is that new pup the reason you need all those paper towels ? :)

Yessir it is lol! He is doing really good now. He wants to go outside a lot, still has accidents though. He won't go to the bathroom in his kennel though, which is great!

Looks like he is growing good..

he does look like he needs a deworm..

We gave him his deworm the day this was taken. Good eye! And he just finished eating his food and a couple small Milk Bones. He is jumping around like he snorted cocaine now since the worms came out.  :)

Edited by rugerla1

What a beautiful puppy!! :) I'm a little jealous, I can't have the kinds of dogs that I like where we live right now. One day, though...

I like the name Roman too, btw. 

My wife has her own dog, my wife has her own, and I haven't really had my own "my dog" since I lost my pit bull Princess when I was a kid. She died from heartworms and it destroyed me! This little American Bulldog mix reminds me a lot of Princess minus the color scheme. I named him Roman and lemme tell ya, I LOVE him and he LOVES me! :) :) :) 
As you'll see, he loves to sleep right now at a tad over 5 weeks old. And he doesn't care if it's comfortable for me or not, I just have to deal with it LOL.

What a beautiful puppy!! :) I'm a little jealous, I can't have the kinds of dogs that I like where we live right now. One day, though...

I like the name Roman too, btw. 

Thanks RW!

Roman is doing great! Took him for his first check up. He had a urinary tract infection, which explained the more than usual peeing and dry squatting. That has almost disappeared. He's going to the door, whining when he has to go. Sometimes he doesn't make it, but he's learning. Eating and drinking like a growing puppy should and happy as can be just like we are! The vet said she thinks he has a little lab in him. We know he's not full blooded but I guess that explains the little webbing between his toes :) He is a big lap dog already and we love that. I'll post some more pics later.

Guest Lowbuster

I miss my shelty being a pup. Poor buddy is about 12 now and his hearing is all but gone.

I have 3 shelties and they are great dogs, my oldest is 10

Snapped a couple of pics while I was working in the garage today. Roman LOVED it out in the garage! That makes me really happy. It'll be nice to have a buddy to hang out with me when I'm out there.

IMAG0554_zpsd37ceae6.jpg

He seemed to love the stairs, and laid on the rug in front of it when he was wore out.

IMAG0553_zpse8b5f99f.jpg

I see a LOT of stuff for a puppy to get in to!!!

He is growing fast, congrats.

I was trying to clean up as fast as I could because I saw the same thing Red. The funny thing is, he was more interested in a piece of wood and some dryer lint that had flew out the laundry door than he was any of the stuff I thought he wouldn't be able to resist! He liked climbing up and sitting down on the bottom shelf of my grill, that was pretty funny. 

Thank you, we are watching him grow day by day. He don't fit in the palm of my hand like he did a few weeks ago :)

Guest Lester Weevils

Dogs can get hurt chewing electric wires. Hard to keep em away from wires in a modern house. I had one pup who knew she wasn't sposed to chew wires and she would sneak and chew em when no one was watching. Finally shocked herself and then quit messing with em, but that was a dangerous cure. She would also sneak steal wallets and remote controls then take em out to the back yard to chew up. Had to watch her like a hawk. :)

Wife had a collie pup who ate all the way thru a big wood table leg. The dog had been hiding and working daily on a table leg hidden back against the wall. We didn't even know about her hobby til one day the table fell down!

Dogs can get hurt chewing electric wires.

I had a Pit that did that to a 12ga extension cord, that was plugged it, made him so mad all that was left was 1 foot pieces

from a 50 foot cord.

• Like 1