The system works

I gouged yesterday. I sold three bricks of .22 on Armslist for $100. The girl across the street just got a scholarship and started college. Her dad kicked her out of the house because he wanted her to go to work and not attend college. She moved into the dorm without a dollar to her name. I gave her the $100. I feel
pretty good about my gouging. Glad none of you flagged me on Armslist.

I gouged yesterday. I sold three bricks of .22 on Armslist for $100. The girl across the street just got a scholarship and started college. Her dad kicked her out of the house because he wanted her to go to work and not attend college. She moved into the dorm without a dollar to her name. I gave her the $100. I feel

I would have posted it in here like all the rest if I saw it. The Robin Hood steal from the rich give to the poor story doesn't get any sympathy from me. The ends doesn't justify the means in my opinion. It's still contributing to the problem.

• Like 1

I would have posted it in here like all the rest if I saw it. The Robin Hood steal from the rich give to the poor story doesn't get any sympathy from me. The ends doesn't justify the means in my opinion. It's still contributing to the problem.

That's what makes this country great. If you don't want them, then you don't have to buy them. If I don't want to sell my property for less than $100, I don't have too. Is this a great country or what.

I would have flagged you if I'd seen your ad. Sorry I missed it.

Congrats on $100 for reselling to people so desperate/foolish they paid your prices. Maybe if folks like you keep it up we can have a manufactured 22lr crisis for years to come.

• Like 2

The people that do this don't give a crap about the hobby of shooting, the gun community, and are just general douchbags. I guess some of them are just poor. It must suck to be so poor that you have to try and make money off of reselling .22lr. OMG!! I made $20 off of it!!!!

That guy Chris Jones I posted from Facebook recently posted that he is having an estate sale b/c he and his wife are moving to Europe to be missionaries. I hope he learns over there about morals, how it is looked at when you purposefully take advantage of people, and how it shows what kind of character you are made of.

Edited by Junkstack
  • Like 1