I smell a Rat

Our values and what we believe in, the way we think and how we feel about things are under attack.

Member in the NRA just might get you in trouble, giving to a church that does not

stand with the correct side might get you in trouble. Speaking you mind is on the way out.

Just wait, it is coming.

Guest TresOsos

I think Bill Maher is right there is a  Queer Mafia and they will go after any that oppose their evil agenda.

The tolerant left only tolerates speech and thought they agree with.

Edited by TresOsos

♂+♀=baby

♂+♂=nothing

♀+♀=nothing

So how do we keep our plant going?

I do not know HOW humanity is going to SURVIVE the SHORTAGE OF PEOPLE from lack of making babies.   We are down to ONLY 7 billion, a slight increase since 1900 of only 4 billion or so.

Only gay boys are allowed for now, no leaders.

They ruined a 100 year old group by sticking their noses in.

The gays are wanting to destroy everything that does not do as they say.

I thought the scouts were made homosexual friendly by law since they were discriminating against that protected group. The homosexuals are a protected group under law now aren't they?

Edited by RED333
  • Like 2

I do not know HOW humanity is going to SURVIVE the SHORTAGE OF PEOPLE from lack of making babies.   We are down to ONLY 7 billion, a slight increase since 1900 of only 4 billion or so.

A high birth rate does not mean HUMANITY will survive.  Humans?  sure.  HUMANITY?  not a chance at the rate we are going.

Edited by sigmtnman
  • Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

God must have special fondness for intolerant authoritarians of all persuasion, or he wouldn't have made so many of them. :)

I think Bill Maher is right there is a  Queer Mafia and they will go after any that oppose their evil agenda.

The tolerant left only tolerates speech and thought they agree with.

so much different than the right

• Like 2
[quote name="RED333" post="1134500" timestamp="1396746740"][size=6][b]♂+♀[/b]=baby[/size] [size=6]♂+♂=nothing[/size] [size=6]♀+♀=nothing[/size] So how do we keep our plant going?[/quote] Sunlight, minerals and water mostly. 😜😝

♂+♀=baby

♂+♂=nothing

♀+♀=nothing

So how do we keep our plant going?

Hire it out.  Union labor.

There's plenty of Mexicans that will do the work that Americans don't want to do.

Just a little extended overtime for the cabana boy......oh.....nevermind.

I just sick of it all. Picture if you will, a group of Gay scout leaders and a group a Gay scouts going of into the wilderness for a weekend of camping. You have just entered the TWILIGHT ZONE! Would you want to go? Would you want your son to go? It's insanity I can't believe my country has become such a Sodom and Gomorra.
  • Like 1