Issue with Cart

• Administrator

I'm trying to renew Benefactor status. Won't add anything to my cart.

I need permission to log in as you so I can see what's going on.  No need to send me your password; just tell me it's OK to do so and the software will let me.

[quote name="TGO David" post="1134647" timestamp="1396799500"]I need permission to log in as you so I can see what's going on. No need to send me your password; just tell me it's OK to do so and the software will let me.[/quote] Not sure why, but that ability is a little scary. While I trust you, I'm not sure about Admin on some other forums I frequent.
  • Administrator

Not sure why, but that ability is a little scary. While I trust you, I'm not sure about Admin on some other forums I frequent.

*shrug*

It's built into every IPB installation out there, likely for this very reason.  vBulletin offers it as an "add in" but it's still available.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Ok, this has been fixed and should work for all of you now.  I'm going to make an announcement about this shortly but I need to get with IPB support and have them explain to me the proper settings in the software to avoid having this happen again.

Sorry for the headaches.

• Administrator

Glad to help.  I appreciate all of you who support the site as Benefactors.  Sorry it took so long to get that issue sorted out but until I was able to use KOM2's account and walk through the process myself, I wasn't able to replicate the problem.  

The IPB guys have helped me make some changes to the software settings that should prevent this from becoming an issue again.