I'm finding myself wanting an M&P Shield lately...

TGO David

YES!!! That's exactly it!!! I actually like shooting it MORE than my full size guns! I think it's because every magazine is like breaking through the barriers of physics and kinetic energy. There's no way a gun that small should be so fun to shoot, or so accurate! The best sights of any midget pistol by far. It's a total head trip.... I guess the reverse extreme would be like finding a minivan that drove like a real sports car...it just doesn't make sense and you can't get enough!

I just wish I had some 17rd mags for it! Thankfully I got 4 mags with mine, but I still burn through 'em fast!

Or maybe some of us wear normal clothes like jeans instead of uber tacticool 5.11 pants.

I understand, some of my wife's yoga pants don't conceal the Shield very well.

If there were high capacity or even 10 round magazines for my Shield I would not hesitate to include it in a Bailout/SHTF kit.
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

I understand, some of my wife's yoga pants don't conceal the Shield very well.

If there were high capacity or even 10 round magazines for my Shield I would not hesitate to include it in a Bailout/SHTF kit.

Yoga pants are potentially the most amazing invention ever, so it's forgivable that they have one shortcoming like this.

• Like 7
Guest glock2723@gmail.com
I have had a Shield for about 2 years carry in pocket. Accurate and easy to conceal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are making it awfully difficult for me to behave and not go out and buy one today.

Worst case scenario- you don't like it, you put it up for sale on here before you shoot too many rounds through it and take a small hit out of pocket for selling it used. 

Yoga pants are potentially the most amazing invention ever, so it's forgivable that they have one shortcoming like this.

Or the worse. You know some people have no business wearing them. Nothing from a admiring a great ass and then having to withstand your retinas being burned from someone who doesnt even fit into one.

• Like 2

Or the worse. You know some people have no business wearing them. Nothing from a admiring a great ass and then having to withstand your retinas being burned from someone who doesnt even fit into one.

Yeah they're kinda like tube tops in that way. Either :Rock: or :down:
  • Like 1
  • Administrator

Yoga pants are indeed a double-edged sword.  My wife and I witnessed a pair today that were defying the laws of physics in what they were able to hold in, yet stretched so thinly that you could read the fine print on the manufacturer's label inside them.

I want tires made out of stuff like that.  :lol:

• Like 1
The only thing I don't like about the XDS 45 was the recall,and it's an animal when using 230 grain rounds. I looked at the m&p and figured if I wanted one, id go used and save a few bucks...hope this helps Even at 380 new that's a great price ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster

I love my 9mm Shield.  Easy carry in the pocket. It's my carry weapon. Easy to break down and clean.  The 8 rd mag gives you a good defensive firearm. I've carried for over 40 years and my opinion is the Shield is my favorite.   :up: 

Guest bryinga
I've went through more than my fair share of different edc's and by far my shield is the one that's my favorite. I carry in a alien gear iwb hybrid and honestly couldn't be happier. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've went through more than my fair share of different edc's and by far my shield is the one that's my favorite. I carry in a alien gear iwb hybrid and honestly couldn't be happier. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alien Gear? That's new to me. Will have to check it out.

Guest bryinga
$30 for a tan one and add $5 for it in black. Worth every cent. I'll get a picture posted tomorrow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk