TGO Pro Tech Group Buy

I'm in, I too am not a big fan of autos but do think it will be a great way to mark our new found freedom. The logo and marking to commemorate this is a great idea, Thanks for doing the legwork Willis!
  • Like 1

I have spoken with Pro Tech this knife may be a lot cheaper than I first thought,
When I know the final price I will let you all know, we will need 50 orders to make this happen and if it does happen we will be doing several more. I have a fantastic relationship with the President of Pro Tech after speaking with him on the phone the knife will be all black aluminum handled with a laser anodized TGO Logo on it, Dave the President of Pro Tech came up with that idea and it will make the cost lower.
I will not be making a dime off of this so what I charge you all will be what I pay Pro tech and then the cost of shipping it to you all
I encourage you all to get on this as this will build to a great money saving relationship for all of us with one of the best American companies on the planet,
I have told them it will be around 6 weeks before I have everyone's money so you have plenty of time to save up.
They will be donating a knife for TGO to raffle with every run we do and will also be making TGO David a special one of kind knife for free for letting us do this, these guys Rock you all need to get on this!

Ok twist my arm a little harder.

I'm in. :)
  • Like 2

Thanks so much for running point on this, Willis.
Just another thought... I know I wouldn't mind adding a few bucks per knife to give to the Knife Rights folks.... They deserve it for helping us win this battle.

That is a great idea,

I will see what the final price will be from Pro Tech and go from there, I will ask Dave to knock of a couple of bucks on each one to do this and give everyone the option to give them some Edited by willis68

A third option and personally my favorite Pro Tech currently made

LG101
Solid Black handle, CPM-D2 powdered D2 Blade, DLC Black Coated, PLAIN Edge

The Les George Rockeye

3afce1a9431c32473ec2dc2631b657eb_zpsd543

Edited by willis68
  • Like 2

LG101
The Les George Rockeye3afce1a9431c32473ec2dc2631b657eb_zpsd543

To me the TGO logo on this with "Knife Freedom 7/1/2014" bellow it would be awesome Edited by willis68
  • Like 3
I guess a lot of you are confusing the Godfather with an OTF, it is is a side opening knife as are all three of the models,

The Dark Angel is the only Pro Tech OTF model and we cannot do that one this time Edited by willis68

LG101

The Les George Rockeye

3afce1a9431c32473ec2dc2631b657eb_zpsd543

This knife at a good price and I will put my name in the hat.

As a limited run will these have a serial number?

Yes they will,

TGO David gets "00" the most coveted of all I am taking 1 and 2, the minimum order is 50, but we can do more if there is a need

So if we do 50 knifes numbers 3 to 50 will be available

Actually, only #1 for me, someone else can have #2 if they want, but #1 will be kept in my safe and I will carry the other so the number does not matter to me Edited by willis68

That type of knife is more my speed. I put my knives to work, so this one is better suited for my needs.

It's the best blade steel of the bunch. Personally, I'm not looking for a workhorse. When it comes to that, it probably won't do as well as one of my ZT's. I may not even carry mine. When it comes to opening sugar packets in the Starbucks, the Godfather is it :)