Sign in to follow this  
Randy W

Had a waffle craving but not to be.

why stir the poo pot? all waffle house locations have the same sign in the same location. per TN law, the signs in the TN locations are not correct. it is no where near the point of entry at or around eye level. all your going to do is piss them off and make them post the correct sign then no one would be able to carry.

this is the same situation for all these morons recording encounters with the police while open carrying a weapon. of course someone is gonna say something if you walk in to a walmart with a friggin AR15 strapped to your back. a guy in huntsville tried that and even though the reason for him being asked to leave was totally incorrect (said they sold alcohol so it was illegal) he immediately left as they (store management) were not happy about the situation.

the manager on duty apparently was unaware of AL open carry laws and walmarts stand on open/concealed weapons. walmart follows the state law where the store is located.

99 times out of 100 i am concealed. and when the better half saw that vid of the moron with the AR, she asked if i ever had a problem carrying. i told her no, and showed her the next day. i openly carried my Ruger SR9c in my pancake thumb break holster and was in the store about an hour. never got a second look.

the point of this is simple. if you see a place you know is incorrectly posted, dont showboat and cause a scene. all you end up doing is turning another establishment in to an actual gun free zone.

my advice is shut up and carry concealed, and make a mental note of the place so you know how to dress for concealment.

Edited by cadillacdude1975