Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

Guys,

Everyone deserves to own one High End knife, I have busted my ass to get Pro Tech in on this deal and you simply will never have another opportunity to get a knife this special again. These knives sell for more money used than what they are offering us a brand new custom one for, I have bought many forum knives over the years and this is by Far the best deal I have ever seen

Here is a review of the LG101 Rockeye,
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFbZaonaDOc Edited by willis68
  • Like 3

What are the method of payment options?

It will be either Postal Money Order or Pay Pal your choice, if Pay Pal, fees are on you guys, unless you choose Gift option, then there will be no fees,

The knives will all ship USPS Priority Mail Insured to your homes Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Does this mean you want one?

Yes Sir, I'm still in. Just for one though and number doesn't matter. I'll keep an eye open for payment instructions and am looking forward to having this bad boy. Thanks for heading this up!

• Like 1

Count me in! Thanks for doing this Willis. Also another thanks to David , TGO and all involved! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll take number 09 if it's still available as well. Or 08 if it's available as a second preference.

Edited by maroonandwhite
  • Like 1
Ok , you got me , I have 2 Pro-Techs , one is Damascus ; they are super fast openers and indestructible. I'm IN , #45 if I can get it.

Thanks for your hard work on this !

P.S. Let's get the Godfather knife started next ! Edited by Fourtyfive
  • Like 2

Ok , you got me , I have 2 Pro-Techs , one is Damascus ; they are super fast openers and indestructible. I'm IN , #45 if I can get it.
Thanks for your hard work on this !
P.S. Let's get the Godfather knife started next !

The Godfather will be next, followed by the Godson, then the Dark Angel, TR4, the Don

We will do them all if this ones goes smoothly!
  • Like 1