Official TGO LG101 Pro Tech Buy in thread ORDERS NOW CLOSED

Updated as of 0845CDT - 04/`8/14

Note - #18 was previously requested.  If you want a particular number, please post it in this thread - not via PM or in the other thread.

05 - hipower/capbyrd - hipower was first in this thread, but indicated willingness for a couple of others.  Y'all just let me know.

It makes me sound petty but I called number 5 in the other thread.  

• Admin Team

Updated as of 0845CDT - 04/`8/14

Note - #18 was previously requested.  If you want a particular number, please post it in this thread - not via PM or in the other thread.

00 - TGO David
01 - Willis68
02 - MacGyver
03 - TripleDigitRide
04 - gjohnsoniv
05 - hipower/capbyrd - hipower was first in this thread, but indicated willingness for a couple of others.  Y'all just let me know.
06 - Ugly
07 - Ted S.
08 - chuck
09 - CQB Elite
10 - LINKS2K
11 - JPS
12 - Smith
13 - jliew08
14 - capbyrd
15 -
16 - Magor Kong
17 - (bronco302)
18 - Maroonandwhite
19 -
20 -
21 - runningfree
22 - xRUSTYx
23 -
24 -
25 - hipower*
26 - GKar
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -
32 -
33 -
34 -
35 -
36 -
37 -
38 -
39 -
40 -
41 -
42 -
43 -
44 -
45 - Fourtyfive
46 -
47 -
48 -
49 - tnhawk
50 -
51 -
52 - hipower*
57 - bronco302

capbyrd
dcloudy777
cj0e
slowsure
JWinTN
TrickyNicky *(90)
mav
mikegideon
chucktshoes - last serial
JRM
nowhouc
bubbadavis
TMF
Resivoir Dog
pieslinger
KahrMan
East_TN_Patriot
bigtruuck
wewoapsiak
wewoapsiak

Hershmeister *(88)

SWJewellTN

• Admin Team

It makes me sound petty but I called number 5 in the other thread.  

I can really only keep up with one thread, and Willis started this one as the official one.  You guys have both been here a long time.  I'd love to see you both get what you want.  I'm going to put you provisionally at #14 per the other thread, but y'all work it out and let me know.

• Admin Team

I just realized that this gonna be due right before blade. I can't do it. I have to back out.

You are a dedicated, dedicated man.  I've been to Blade a couple of times over the years and always hope to get the chance to go.

I'm fairly certain your calendar may actually be defined by the show.  If you're married, your wife is terribly indulgent :)

Single. And my addictions thank me for that. Haha.
This year I'm actually getting to pick up a couple of orders so I have to be there. Blade can't get here quick enough. Although most makers disagree with that part.

I totally understand my friend. I may be going to Blade this year for the first time but it is doubtful now. The Owner of Pro Tech has made me an incredible deal on a couple of stainless steel knives that are extremely rare, one that they are building exclusively for the Blade show so my knife money will be depleted after those purchases and the three TGO LG101 knives that I will be buying

I totally understand my friend. I may be going to Blade this year for the first time but it is doubtful now. The Owner of Pro Tech has made me an incredible deal on a couple of stainless steel knives that are extremely rare, one that they are building exclusively for the Blade show so my knife money will be depleted after those purchases and the three TGO LG101 knives that I will be buying

So with your 3 does that put us at the 50 mark?

[quote name="Chucktshoes" post="1140045" timestamp="1397795392"]Out of curiosity, will the serial numbers list the total run count as well or just be individually numbered? If they will be numbered as "## of ##" then I would like the last of the series as long as it has not been previously claimed by another. So if the run is of say, 53 then if possible I would like "53 of 53". If the final of the series is a previously claimed number, then in that case I am fine with whatever number I draw.[/quote] Great question So.....Do i need to make a"provisional" lower number request if we don't hit 88, or am i good to go with the #88 request?

Great question

So.....Do i need to make a"provisional" lower number request if we don't hit 88, or am i good to go with the #88 request?

If there are 88 knives ordered you will be good to go, if not pick another number
[quote name="willis68" post="1140286" timestamp="1397859470"]If there are 88 knives ordered you will be good to go, if not pick another number[/quote] Ok-my provisional # is 15 (or whatever is the lowest available number at this point). If we hit 88 then just swap me into 88 for the last guy in and he gets 15 - such a deal!
  • Like 1

Ok-my provisional # is 15 (or whatever is the lowest available number at this point). If we hit 88 then just swap me into 88 for the last guy in and he gets 15 - such a deal!

You will love this knife, it is the quality of the AK 47 that you sold me which is Superb